Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, they've had some pretty good ones...

Happy Birthday Mr President .....

One thing Ferr sherr

Melania is the best thing the White house has had in a very very long time

melania10.jpg

Last edited:
Marilyn Monroe was ok too. Tony Curtis reckoned kissing her was like kissing Hitler though. Not sure when Curtis and Adolph got into the tonsil hockey but it sounds a bit weird even too me.
Kissing is a chemistry thing feathered friend .....

During a kiss the the lip sensitivity causes the brain to release three chemicals called dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin .

Maybe Tony did not have the right chemical reaction with Ms Munroe but I would say many would have been highly intoxicated by her mouthwatering lips

index.jpg

During a kiss the the lip sensitivity causes the brain to release three chemicals called dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin .

Maybe Tony did not have the right chemical reaction with Ms Munroe but I would say many would have been highly intoxicated by her mouthwatering lips

View attachment 13124
Alternately he may have thought Hitler was a great kisser and Marilyn ranked right up there with Adolph.

View attachment 13124
There can only be one explanation to all of this Bozo, Tony was obviously married to Marilyn.

all of us passionate Manly fans to

What is the incentive of becoming a club member ?
What is the incentive of being a club supporter ?
What is the incentive of giving back to your community ?
What is the incentive of being a generous human being ?
What is the incentive of just getting out of bed in the morning ?

Incentive means ....What motivates one and encourages them to do something ?

There are many interstate , country people and even Over seas passionate fans
that cannot go to a game but they get enjoyment and look forward to seeing their team on tv and by being club members they get to feel that they are part of their club .

I live on the South side and for many years being a single dad and working shift work / two jobs and the financial strain of a divorce settlement I could not attend a Manly game but that did not stop me from watching a replay of the game or hearing the game on the radio or my passion for the Manly Sea eagles who gave me so much joy and in return I became a club member to proudly be part of my team that I was passionate about .

The club membership was my Xmas present and my reward for all the hard work that I went through and that annual Manly sticker was stuck on my work room locker so I can stick it up to all the local Southerners

What is the incentive for people that become club members ?
The incentive comes from wanting to give back what the club gives to you .
What is the incentive of getting off our arses and doing anything ?
The real incentive is being passionate about something in your life

My message to all people is what ever you do ....
View attachment 13116
That hallmark card isn’t going to increase memberships.

as long as its nothing like the panfers 5 year, oops,
strike that & make it 10 year plan

Ah the misconception works again lol.

Gould's 5 year plan was about securing Penrith's financial future and junior pathways. Problem was that fans heard "5 year plan" and automatically thought that Gould was saying that Penrith would win the premiership within that time. And since they didn't (and still haven't) many think the plan was a failure.

Off the field it wasn't a failure. Give or take some things, Gould pretty much achieved what he set out to do.

And off the field it wouldn't be a bad thing for Manly to do.....secure its financial future and junior pathways. Do away with all these rumours and innuendos about clubs being moved to another city and Manly's name always coming up.

Members Christmas Party

For all 2020 members check your emails for invite to the members christmas party on 4/12/19.

Watch the team train, have something to eat and plenty of time to mingle with the players and staff.

NB you need to RSVP off the email invite

Last edited:
Spotted some of the boys at Dee Why pool today, interesting to note that they are all still wearing the 2019 ISC training gear, hopefully, there will be an announcement soon on the new kit deal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4