Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good piece and fairly balanced summary. Interesting the confirmation of Josh Schuster concerns on pathway to first grade and that he will have playmaking duties in 21 along with KF.

That article confirms pretty much everything we knew

DCE's kicking game is well below par
Elliot and Garrick were ragdolls bringing it out of our end
Tommy is the new Brett Stewart, we can't seem to win without him
Jake does too much ball playing
Jake and Levi gave away too many ruck penalties

A very good summary of our 2020 season and bears out what many Silvertails' posters continually pointed out. The club obviously recognised the wisdom of the Silvertails glitterarty which is reflected in their recruitment this season.
no doubt about it !!! We all know how to win rugby league games and premierships ,after all its not rocket surgery .What would Hasler know ? I bet he has never been near a keyboard in his life and would have no clue as to how to punch out a Premiership winning YART ,hopeless really .
Anyway back to my mothers basement ,with my propeller hat ,some pizza, my medications and an afternoon nap .Cheerio

A very good summary of our 2020 season and bears out what many Silvertails' posters continually pointed out. The club obviously recognised the wisdom of the Silvertails glitterarty which is reflected in their recruitment this season.
Look we might be sausage roll eating numpties BUT collectively on here there’s thousands of years of football credibility!

no doubt about it !!! We all know how to win rugby league games and premierships ,after all its not rocket surgery .What would Hasler know ? I bet he has never been near a keyboard in his life and would have no clue as to how to punch out a Premiership winning YART ,hopeless really .
Anyway back to my mothers basement ,with my propeller hat ,some pizza, my medications and an afternoon nap .Cheerio
Funny isn’t it. Des inherited the squad and almost got to a prelim final in 2019 with no Turbo and a host of other injuries. Anyone with even a slither of footy sense could see what the reasons were for our struggles this season.

The sudden rule change didn’t suit our squad at all. Then we were hit with the most injuries I can ever recall seeing in a year of footy. Three quarters of our spine sidelined.

Manly have recruited well because we have a premiership coaching team who know what type of players are needed to win. Can’t wait for Dessie to prove the doubters wrong next year.

Turn up on 21/2 at DYRSL and I can discuss it with you

Would rather discuss footy with you, and leave the other discussion to the m'ship team as they get paid!

(Bourbons on you!)

PS: suggesting to an o/s member to travel to aust knowing there's travel restrictions and to discuss the teams lack of empathy towards o/s members could sound ironic / mean.

Send vegemite!

lol

(I didn't take it that way).

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8