Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Club news

40 years an eagle

Articles saying some nrl clubs might not be playing in 6 months time :( it suggests manly will be the first club to fold I really hope it’s not true and someone saves us !!!
Thinning the herd a bit can't hurt. The St George Illawarra Sharks has a nice ring to it.

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Broncos haven't won a premiership for 14 years. Eels haven't done it this century. Get rid of the losers.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
Really. I'm not in shock at all, and I don't think you are either!! (despair and disappointment yes, but shock, no!)
But seriously we deserve a comment even about the future of the club, it seems Fox commentators didn't even wait for Vlandys to speak before announcing the imminent demise of Manly. :mad:

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
Dear Sea Eagles Members
The Manly Sea Eagles support the NRL decision this evening to suspend the 2020 season.

Whilst disappointed by this news, the safety of our players and staff will always be our number one priority and so, when the advice of the NRL’s biosecurity and pandemic experts changed, the NRL made the right decision.

We now need to take stock of this decision and its consequences for our Club. We will work through these details with the NRL and the other Clubs over the coming days. I will provide you with further information once we have done this.

On behalf of all of us at the Sea Eagles, I thank you for your unswerving support, patience and well wishes.

We are a very proud and successful Club with a rich history. We must now face this latest battle. We will do this with great strength and character. And we will do this TOGETHER.

That’s always been the Manly Sea Eagles way of tackling adversity and challenge.

Stephen Humphreys
Manly CEO

#ManlyForever

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor

Sea Eagles Membership numbers continue to rise
The NRL season may be currently suspended but the passionate support of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles is shining through with an increase in new memberships

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
"Agreement on player payment conditions is expected to be reached by end of week."
Hard to see how they could do that responsibly given they won't know how long the game will be shut?

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom