Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really. I'm not in shock at all, and I don't think you are either!! (despair and disappointment yes, but shock, no!)
But seriously we deserve a comment even about the future of the club, it seems Fox commentators didn't even wait for Vlandys to speak before announcing the imminent demise of Manly. :mad:

Dear Sea Eagles Members
The Manly Sea Eagles support the NRL decision this evening to suspend the 2020 season.

Whilst disappointed by this news, the safety of our players and staff will always be our number one priority and so, when the advice of the NRL’s biosecurity and pandemic experts changed, the NRL made the right decision.

We now need to take stock of this decision and its consequences for our Club. We will work through these details with the NRL and the other Clubs over the coming days. I will provide you with further information once we have done this.

On behalf of all of us at the Sea Eagles, I thank you for your unswerving support, patience and well wishes.

We are a very proud and successful Club with a rich history. We must now face this latest battle. We will do this with great strength and character. And we will do this TOGETHER.

That’s always been the Manly Sea Eagles way of tackling adversity and challenge.

Stephen Humphreys
Manly CEO

#ManlyForever

Sea Eagles Membership numbers continue to rise
The NRL season may be currently suspended but the passionate support of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles is shining through with an increase in new memberships

Great news ! Thank you @The Wheel
Great to see we are slowly winning the battle of survival off the field thanks to all our passionate Manly fans !
PASSION ALWAYS PREVAILS !
never-ever-give-up-little-bunny-sunshine.jpg

"Agreement on player payment conditions is expected to be reached by end of week."
Hard to see how they could do that responsibly given they won't know how long the game will be shut?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4