Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Love big Toff. If he has another gear he will blow teams away.
Lot to like about the Tof and how he has picked up his game over the past season or two but just think that Siro could offer another dimension with his all round skill level coming on in a prop rotation . Maybe the best prop rotation could be Marty and Paseka starting with Alioia and Siro from the bench but of course Tof and Keppie could also come into contention . Jake , Schuster and Olakatu - atu in the back row , Croker and Lawton covering the 9 , Pretty formidable if all available and firing .

James Rahme is hopeful Keppie & Paseka will play Rd 25. Also, he expects Turbo & Parker to play this week.

I have just finished watching the final episode of the Ken Arthurson story and I recommend it to all RL followers. Zorba does an outstanding job as interviewer, and the Great Man is his normal humble self. To all those who contributed to this production you have my hearty congratulations. It is probably the finest marketing produced by the Manly Media Department.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8