Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walking or running boots? lol

DCE is surprisingly upbeat and in stark contrast to Jake's demeanour on Monday. Would have thought DCE to be more remorseful. At least Des expressed embarrassment for the fans.
Ive mentioned this many times. After a humiliating loss DCE looks as though the opposition has thrown him a surprise party after the hooter.

Its ok to show sportmanship but get some humilty please. The club needs sponsors and fans , and they want success.

And then they cross to poor old jakey and it looks like someone just ran over his puppy.

Yep I feel for Jake and I can’t stand seeing players walk from the field after defeat like its sweet mate, glad that’s over.

Good signing, despite being in rehab. This kid might be a bit of a gun after he gets some match fitness.
Manly's strategy for 2021 is starting to become clear, a slow start but the second half of the season we'll be an unstoppable force. A good plan :)

Not necessarily.

We may have had some small space in the cap, saw a player we liked that can play hooker and backrow and thought we could nab him cheap and he fills Crokers squad space next season whilst providing some competition in the back half of this year

The sooner the passionless on here stop using the denial button

The sooner they will start learning what passion for their club is all about

I do not give a fck if I am liked or not on here

The Silvertails forum is a forum not because of me or any one

This forums life has been inspired by our Legendary club who has inspired the Souls of many
Peoples lifes beyond football fields

No ones ego or agenda is bigger than our legendary club the Manly Sea eagles !

Our Legendary Club the Manly Sea eagles keeps giving and living
Through the Generosity of Passionate Manly peoples hearts
I love ya @BOZO in a Manly non gay way (no offence to any homosexuals)

Hope your mum is OK.

Go Manly,

Walking or running boots? lol

DCE is surprisingly upbeat and in stark contrast to Jake's demeanour on Monday. Would have thought DCE to be more remorseful. At least Des expressed embarrassment for the fans.
Dce doesnt give a duck..i cant even listen to his giraffe neck ellen head anymore he annoys me

I generally don't always "believe" these updates Ryan. Just my opinion but sometimes I think Kim jong Des uses this as a filter/ cover up!

To be honest good point. Colorado Avalanche do the same. JT Compher has an undisclosed upper body injury" they say, after he's not produced for 2 weeks.

B5286674-192D-4FA9-89CF-4FA93DA5FB4D.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8