Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good signing, despite being in rehab. This kid might be a bit of a gun after he gets some match fitness.
Manly's strategy for 2021 is starting to become clear, a slow start but the second half of the season we'll be an unstoppable force. A good plan :)
Yep we needed someone for the 9. Just not sure why tgey didn’t pursue this in the offseason. Perhaps they’ve received recent news re Fainu and it ain’t looking good

I think I have now identified the issue with our performance. Des thinks it all comes down to field possession but we don't own any grounds! Or was he talking about ball possession? Or field position? Or both?
The good teams score tries from all positions on the field. DESpicable's claims are ludicrous.

if field possession is what it’s all about, then we better find someone who can finish our sets off with a decent kick (mosses gets parra out trouble repeatedly with his big kicks) I cringe at our kicking options and effectiveness more often than not, then we better find steel in defence because even if we do manage a half decent kick and or work our way into good field position, we get rolled in our defensive effort and field possession earn‘t is given up way to easy. Every side in the comp would be eagerly awaiting their turn to have a crack at our edges particularly our right side, nothing will change while Des lives in denial, he has to drop a couple and we all know who should go, common on mate get serious!

if field possession is what it’s all about, then we better find someone who can finish our sets off with a decent kick (mosses gets parra out trouble repeatedly with his big kicks) I cringe at our kicking options and effectiveness more often than not, then we better find steel in defence because even if we do manage a half decent kick and or work our way into good field position, we get rolled in our defensive effort and field possession earn‘t is given up way to easy. Every side in the comp would be eagerly awaiting their turn to have a crack at our edges particularly our right side, nothing will change while Des lives in denial, he has to drop a couple and we all know who should go, common on mate get serious!

Des' attack strategy seems very flat based, where as the Eels seems very deep. Pro's and con's for both I guess, but one of the con's is it gives our play makers much less time on their hands to make decisions.

In our system, I truly think Moses would get destroyed.

How often do we see DCE getting the ball, and having a defender immediately on him, and for him to have to put in a rushed kick? We can't blame the players on that one.

It's the "system" in my opinion.

Well even so a good coach would see that our approach is not working (because even blind Freddy can see its ineffective) and make the necessary adjustments, parra’s style of play is working just fine for them and while I’m at it there fitness and game speed is to be envied.

Well even so a good coach would see that our approach is not working (because even blind Freddy can see its ineffective) and make the necessary adjustments, parra’s style of play is working just fine for them and while I’m at it there fitness and game speed is to be envied.
So Brad Arthur is a better coach than Hasler?
Now I've heard everything!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10