Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems like a good kid and the poor bugger was pretty nervous. Good on him, I know we'll do the right thing and get behind him if runs on at Brookie in a couple of weeks. Look forward to seeing what he can add to the team. I feel we gave Johns a chance and unfortunately, he hasn't provided a whole lot. Lets hope Arthur brings something different.

Seems like a good kid and the poor bugger was pretty nervous. Good on him, I know we'll do the right thing and get behind him if runs on at Brookie in a couple of weeks. Look forward to seeing what he can add to the team. I feel we gave Johns a chance and unfortunately, he hasn't provided a whole lot. Lets hope Arthur brings something different.
He would have known he was going to get hit with some ‘difficult’ questions re his Dad, fans etc which would made him nervous, Cuzzo would have prepared him for it and I thought he handled it well with smile. Hope he goes well for us and rubs it in the Eels fans faces

Thank you @The Wheel

Jake Arthur looks Cool in our legendary Manly Maroon jersey
He has the character of a courageous young man.
He has skill quality and along with his great attitude Jake Arthur has the making of a great NRL career

Looking for an opportunity to Soar like an Eagle
Good luck Jake Arthur

Picture Complements Manly Media
1684825514341.png

It does give me pause for thought - what was going on with all that tying kangaroos down thing??
Our Silvertails forum is fascinating indeed . You can always expect the unexpected
Who would have thought the Repulsive Rolf would make our Club News thread

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4