Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bit of news in this:

Lucrative 3 year deal tabled to Koula
Flanagan won't be joining the club (club only were interested for the remainder of this year)
Club has started negotiations to re-sign Taniela Paseka.
Hope to keep him but i'd like a definition on the word lucrative first!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bring back the Pioneer Manly jumper!!

1683718292129.png

The media just cant let this go

I wouldn't worry about it.

It's just a hit piece from some bulldog supporting tosser who only outlet seems to be posting on the roar.

All the fox 'journos' have done in the daily trawling was find an anti manly piece and post it on their site.

But you know, it's in good fun, just like the below sign off piece, not related to any one at all....at all.

Drane poop eater is a warped brain dead cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and eating crayons was safe. He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, due to the late invention of velcro, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt, which is incidentally the size of his brain and other parts of his anatomy.

- allegedly. Above sign off may have artistic and certain claims that may not be true and should be taken with a grain of salt.

lulz

The bigger worry is my tipping for the week. What to do, what to doooooo?

aveagreatday

It's just a hit piece from some bulldog support tosser who only outlet seems to be posting on the roar.

All the fox 'journos' have done in the daily trawling was find an anti manly piece and post it on their site.

But you know, it's in good fun, just like the below sign off piece, not related to any one at all....at all.

Drane poop eater is a warped brain dead cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and eating crayons was safe. He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, due to the late invention of velcro, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt, which is incidentally the size of his brain and other parts of his anatomy.

- allegedly. Above sign off may have artistic and certain claims that may not be true and should be taken with a grain of salt.

lulz

aveagreatday
Gotta dart board?

It's just a hit piece from some bulldog support tosser who only outlet seems to be posting on the roar.

lulz

aveagreatday
Thanks Globiwan, I feel better now... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Thank you @The Wheel

There is no more inspirational place to watch a Manly game than our spiritual home ground
Amongst our most loyal dedicated and passionate Manly supporters that make us all feel at home where we all belong along with the Great pleasure and presence of our Magnificent 70 Manly Golden Eagles

This is a Proud Historic occasion where all Manly people can enrich our proud history by being there

This is a Big Manly Occasion for a BIG Manly game
I hope you can all make a BIG effort and be there
and Honor our Past Manly Greats and Inspire our Manly team to a Big Win

Sing feathered friends
All together now !!!
I love to Watch a Game at Brookvale
I love to See our all our Manly boys at 4 pines Park
Our Golden Eagles will be there also
And they never ever ever get rollin' drunk
I love to watch a game at Brookvale
Where the atmosphere is great
And after the game I love to have a beer with Zorba
'Cause Zorbas me mate.

Golden Eagle Mark Bryant who is still doing Great things at our club
Mark is a Great Manly fellow as well as a Great Golden Eagle
Grand Final Storm V Sea Eagles Photos et images de collection - Getty ...

Last edited:
Did I black out for a season or two and miss Greg Alexander's time with the Sea Eagles?

(Also, if it is possible to black out for a season or two, can I throw in last year and this year?)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8