Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s this sort of thing that annoys me (from the article posted by @Leho )

“So far the Sea Eagles have publicly and privately denied Fifita’s request to leave the club.”

Has Fifita actually asked to leave?
So no detective but hearing we need some dollars in upgrades of Olakau'atu and Koula. But at costing 2 boom juniors and a spot hard to find quality in middles

Tartak a complete ****ing grub way I see it.
Wonder if he put out story to media about Koula to rugby imo kid not worth 850 per season given his defensive issues I have seen.
Pushes for olakau'atu upgrade 2 years out from renewal. Then knows it puts club in a bind and pushes for release of our 2 boom props what a grub

Tartak a complete ****ing grub way I see it.
Wonder if he put out story to media about Koula to rugby imo kid not worth 850 per season given his defensive issues I have seen.
Pushes for olakau'atu upgrade 2 years out from renewal. Then knows it puts club in a bind and pushes for release of our 2 boom props what a grub
I think 360 (Kent) mentioned the other night there’s a club that has a heap of good young players and the coach under the one manager and that in a couple of years will be in strife because of said manager pulling all the strings. I wondered for a brief moment if that was us?

I think 360 (Kent) mentioned the other night there’s a club that has a heap of good young players and the coach under the one manager and that in a couple of years will be in strife because of said manager pulling all the strings. I wondered for a brief moment if that was us?
Yeah it's us unfortunately no doubt, Koula, schuster, Olakau’atu, Sam Fainu all very talented and managed by him

Someone in another thread said it’s Parra

Keep all these things going! Don't know exactly who is driving all the change, but kudos to Mestrov and Seibold, and to Boxhead and indeed to all those great old Sea Eagles who turned up to share some club history with the current crop.
Another great initiative, and also well done in sharing it with fans in such a professional way.

Sparkle Yes GIF by hannahgraphix

I encourage everyone to have a watch of this - very raw and takes ownership of that dropped ball. Knows the only way to fix it is to show it in his performances upcoming.

Fair enough, but I thought his bigger mistake was the penalty at our end which cost two points.

(I wonder if DCE has taken personal ownership of the Walker try :))

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4