Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Player management is by far the biggest blight on the game ,by far.
All player managers should work for and with the Nrl ,break the rules you lose your license.
Nrl players ,playing in the Nrl ,under Nrl management.
Nrl makes the rules ,easy fix.
Your welcome Peter.

We'd all love a little more prowess from dummy half, but you got to love Croker. Fantastic attitude and clubman, tough as nails.

Sitting on the hill on Thurs, a little moment I noticed just as Reubs was lining up his penalty kick. The boys were all in a huddle except for Koula and Tui having a breather near the sideline, and it was Croker who left the huddle and ran over to the other 2, hi 5s, a little encouragement, and brought them in to join everyone. A touch of class and character.

Potentially a leader one day. I'm sure the club is well aware of the type of player we need to keep around. Even when Gordie comes through, we should still be finding a position for this bloke.

We'd all love a little more prowess from dummy half, but you got to love Croker. Fantastic attitude and clubman, tough as nails.

Sitting on the hill on Thurs, a little moment I noticed just as Reubs was lining up his penalty kick. The boys were all in a huddle except for Koula and Tui having a breather near the sideline, and it was Croker who left the huddle and ran over to the other 2, hi 5s, a little encouragement, and brought them in to join everyone. A touch of class and character.

Potentially a leader one day. I'm sure the club is well aware of the type of player we need to keep around. Even when Gordie comes through, we should still be finding a position for this bloke.
Many want a hooker who can get us on the front foot but Crokers work to prevent us being on the back foot is constantly overlooked. Our best mix for now is Croker for 60-65 with a brief rest around 1/2 time, inject Weekes/GCKT where appropriate. This will change next year but the idea of benching/dropping Froggy is only brought up by simpletons that get distracted by shiny new things.

Many want a hooker who can get us on the front foot but Crokers work to prevent us being on the back foot is constantly overlooked. Our best mix for now is Croker for 60-65 with a brief rest around 1/2 time, inject Weekes/GCKT where appropriate. This will change next year but the idea of benching/dropping Froggy is only brought up by simpletons that get distracted by shiny new things.
Yep!
His defence in the middle with Jake is vital.

His come a long way from the Reserve grader from Canberra’s feeder club that struggled with injury.

Something in this link about the Manly/Dragons situation.I’m tech illiterate,so wasn’t able to get pass the paywall

The Dragons have secured the signature of Alec Tuitavake.

The ongoing tug of war between St George Illawarra and Manly has shown some signs of respite after the Dragons secured Alec Tuitavake on a deal until the end of 2025.

Tuitavake will join his new club next week after being caught in the middle of negotiations between the two clubs. Tuitavake, 22, is the nephew of ex-Dragons and Manly forward Solomon Haumono.

The Sea Eagles have granted the former Australian Schoolboy an immediate release. The Dragons remain hopeful of securing fellow Manly prop Viliami Fifita. So far the Sea Eagles have publicly and privately denied Fifita’s request to leave the club.
Fifita has a deal until the end of next year.

He has been named to play for Manly’s feeder cup side Blacktown on Saturday.
Tuitavake is still on the comeback from a ruptured ACL but should be fit to return to the field before the end of next month.
He was contracted until the end of this season at Manly.
The Sea Eagles are in talks to upgrade and extend Haumole Olakau’atu and Tolutau Koula.

COST OF HAMMY GURU

The cost of repairing the hamstrings of Tom Trbojevic and Latrell Mitchell can finally be revealed. The pair spent 10 days with rehab guru Bill Knowles in the US as they looked to fix their broken bodies.
The cost was about $15,000 for 10 days of one-on-one time with Knowles. And it has been a worthwhile investment for South Sydney and the Sea Eagles with Mitchell and Trbojevic flying to start the season.
The pair will come head to head for the first time since they underwent a full body repair on Saturday night.
The path back for another of Knowles’ disciples in Ryan Papenhuyzen will be a longer one. It remains to be seen when Papenhuyzen will take to the field again this year.

It cost the Sea Eagles $15k for Tom Trbojevic to spend 10 days of one-on-one time with rehab guru Bill Knowles.

It cost the Sea Eagles $15k for Tom Trbojevic to spend 10 days of one-on-one time with rehab guru Bill Knowles.

It’s this sort of thing that annoys me (from the article posted by @Leho )

“So far the Sea Eagles have publicly and privately denied Fifita’s request to leave the club.”

Has Fifita actually asked to leave?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4