Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Round 18 jersey
D57E6CD8-923F-4C71-AC96-8E29EFB41A68.jpeg

These were the blokes that wanted to buy the club but then had a change of heart and sold out to Prick Enn and son?

Does anyone have any background on reasons why? I probably read something about it at the time, but like a lot of that bushfire orchestrated at the operational and tactical levels by that strategic genius (cough) Peterides, I’ve blanked it off in my memory.

These were the blokes that wanted to buy the club but then had a change of heart and sold out to Prick Enn and son?

Does anyone have any background on reasons why?
I know URM wanted to buy the club at one stage, but I don't believe they were every joint-owners; it was another group who sold their share to the Penns, I believe.
For me, a buy out by URM would be a good thing. I'm sure URM has greater finances because there is money in muck.

This very moving Schuster Story epitomises the heart and passion of the young man inside the Manly jumper

""Keith will be on my mind when I walk out to represent my country""
“So, when I sing the anthem, I will be looking into the sky saying to Keith, ‘we’ve done it brother’.”
Josh Shuster

Our legendary club brought Josh and Keith together as it has brought many Manly people together over the years and filled them with life memorable moments

God Bless our Great Manly club and all the Great Manly people that keep contributing to its life time of Greatness

Manly Brothers for ever Josh and Keith Titmuss
1655783486455.png

Mate Ma'a Tonga: Having been overlooked by NSW for Origin Two, Kotoni Staggs will wear the No.6 for Tonga alongside Dragons young gun Talatau Amone in the halves. Manly winger Christian Tuipulotu will make his Test debut on the wing, taking over from Daniel Tupou, who is with the Blues in Origin. The backline also features Parramatta's Will Penisini, Manly flyer Tolu Koula and destructive Dragon Moses Suli.

In his 14th international for his country Jason Taumalolo will co-captain the team alongside respected Rooster Siosiua Taukeiaho, who plays his 12th Test for Tonga. They are joined in a powerhouse pack by Addin Fonua-Blake, Sitili Tupouniua and Keaon Koloamatangi while Haumole Olakau'atu, Tevita Tatola and Moeaki Fotuaika bring impact from the bench.

Have you ever read a more imposing forward pack? They are all monsters. The backline is also impressive but I doubt a full strength Australian pack could handle this Tongan mob.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2