Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Wow, incredible to think he was 180kgs at the age of 15. What a turn around for the young man. He looks extremely fit at the minute and scary to think what he could become. Paseka mk.2 in the making!

Wow, incredible to think he was 180kgs at the age of 15. What a turn around for the young man. He looks extremely fit at the minute and scary to think what he could become. Paseka mk.2 in the making!
Probably was the preverbal U12s big kid in the team, you know the ones, who trample the other teams kids and are little more than speed bumps along the way to the try line. Then with every passing year the games become harder and the opposition don't drop off the tackles like they used to. He's definitely reached this stage I'd say...

Just seen a report Lachlan Crocker has been injured at training and is in doubt for round 1 the injuries have started already :(
Keep positive feathered friend as set backs make way for new opportunities !

Mostly player names are wrong in here anyway. Who could forget Jamie Lyons, Lawnton etc, so just do your worst everyone, we’ll know who you mean.
Not having a dig at you @Shoe1 but I can't let this lie without mentioning my pet wrong player name annoyance here (as well as your unforgettables)...it's Croker not Crocker!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8