Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How good must it be for the young kid Ewan passing to the best player in the game Tommy T.
Would be a wild experience

Zane Dunford signed with the Raiders... i think he shared the SGBall captaincy with Gordon.. looks to have played second row for us.. i know we can't keep them all, anyone know anything on the kid and have we lost someone we should have kept...

Thank you @The Wheel

My favourite pic ..... The Slick Saab

*There is Absolutely No SAABstitute for SPEED ! *

1643411977652.png

Last edited:
Not sure mate .. but if you wait a minute some numbnut will blame barrett..
Speaking of Trent feathered friend . Every picture tells a story

Scorching pain induced Agony

I have never in my life have seen a more agonizing, suffering and frustrating coach than Trent

Trent lives in his own land of denial . Never taking the blame for any of his failures

Including hid latest Wooden spoon bulldog disaster 2021 season

Trent was a very good player with plenty of ability

In his time as Head Coach he never takes any Accountability

Trent has indeed become untouchable

And after another head coaching disaster this year . No NRL club would want to touch him.

1643412502851.png

Highlighted here with other good juniors

Interesting that Fotu is in the photo, taken prior to the raiders semi last year. At the recent trial a former raiders junior targeted Fotu. Also intriguing that dunford has gone to raiders. Ricky must have paid attention to our forwards that day in April.

Speaking of Trent feathered friend . Every picture tells a story

Scorching pain induced Agony

I have never in my life have seen a more agonizing, suffering and frustrating coach than Trent

Trent lives in his own land of denial . Never taking the blame for any of his failures

Including hid latest Wooden spoon bulldog disaster 2021 season

Trent was a very good player with plenty of ability

In his time as Head Coach he never takes any Accountability

Trent has indeed become untouchable

And after another head coaching disaster this year . No NRL club would want to touch him.

View attachment 20188
I don't miss the guys rambling drivel, He has a not to shabby team to work with next season. If he spoons it again I suspect Gus will punt him.

Zane Dunford signed with the Raiders... i think he shared the SGBall captaincy with Gordon.. looks to have played second row for us.. i know we can't keep them all, anyone know anything on the kid and have we lost someone we should have kept...
My connections confirm that he got an offer he couldn't refuse from the Raiders. Well thought of at Manly and had a place here in 2022, but Raiders went 3 years.

Weird thing to bring up.

You do seem to have a fixation. It's been years, time to move on
That's weird .. there have been about 3000 posts mentioning barrett .. yet the first time I mention him in jest in over 12 months.. you claim I have a fixation.. I hope you are as vigilant scolding everybody else ..

That's weird .. there have been about 3000 posts mentioning barrett .. yet the first time I mention him in jest in over 12 months.. you claim I have a fixation.. I hope you are as vigilant scolding everybody else ..
Everyone should move on

He coached us for a while and things didnt go quite the way he or the club planned. Idont understand why he gets so much air time

Can I suggest that we refer to Ethan ….Bullymore, Bullimore, Bullimore, Bullemore ok none of these guys are signed with us, as Ethan B. Obviously a difficult name to spell correctly

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8