Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice honour for Croker, "dedication and commitment" says it all really, how can you go wrong with a bloke with those qualities in your side?
Congratulations to Croker . He has worked hard to come this far

Dedication and commitment is indeed Admirable

Highly Skilled is absolutely Advantageous

Our Standards must lift

If we are to lift this trophy once again

and live up to our Legendary club high standards

As the Greatest club of all !!!

1643261307658.png

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are proud to celebrate the feats of our 1972 premiership winning team in our 75th year anniversary in 2021.

1643261957913.png

Hey Bozo, I upgraded my membership today brother

Congratulations True Manly Brother in Arms for your Loyalty and support and for being one of the Great Manly people that keep making a difference to our Legendary club

The difference Between success and failure is making an effort

And because of Great Manly people like you @master blaster that make an effort to make a difference , Our legendary Club will always strive for Greatness

Manly Brothers in Arms
and Today our Great Manly Brother @master blaster has joined them !!!

1643347148989.png

*Coming second is Not a Manly thing ! *
No, of course not. No way!
Although ...we are pretty good at it. Statistically.
In fact, someone unkind might suggest we are the all-time greatest runners up :eek:.
(Bunnies and Chooks have been runner up more often, but their ratio of premiership wins to runners up is better than Manly's) :eek:

Scared Dont Look GIF by HBO Max

In fact, someone unkind might suggest we are the all-time greatest runners up :eek:.
(Bunnies and Chooks have been runner up more often, but their ratio of premiership wins to runners up is better than Manly's) :eek:
95, 97, 07, 13 are more visceral for me than any year other than 08. Felt like a beloved pet passing away.

Scared Dont Look GIF by HBO Max

We can change this UnManly ratio as records are mean to be broken

And it all starts this Season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8