Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Don’t like it at all. If it’s supposed to be our Anzac jersey shouldn’t it have some kind of relevant design??? Most companies (and im sure points bet are no different) have various logo variations for all backdrops. So either an all white or reverses version would be part of their design specs. So really it’s no big deal that they’re using an all white version. This black jersey is terrible IMO. hope we play better in it than it looks.

Don't mind the Black for something different for a change..

Sounds like a bit of give and take with the major sponsor, given there compromise regarding the colours of their logo on our main jerseys this year.

They get their red points for a couple of games we get it white for the majority

Can live with that for the sponsorship.

I don't like the jersey but if wearing that for two games is the very small price we pay for having an all maroon and white hoops home and away jersey well i'm fine with it. I think it was a great gesture from Pointsbet and the other sponsors not to have their companies colours on our home and away jerseys.

However i think an all white jersey with a fully body hi res photo of Paige Spiranac in points bet gear would be better :p :p

I know Ryan, but we can just go white and maroon. I will not buy any merchandise that has blue, black or any other foreign colour on it.

Happens in most sports mate. They have a home jersey, and away jersey (usually the opposite but corrosponding colours), then a 3rd, or alternative jersey which is completely different. If no predominantly black with a smidge of moroon, then what?

Worth a listen, Oshay well done mate!

Not a huge fan of the jersey but I suspect it's part of a compromise that has allowed our main jersey to be all maroon and white, with out ugly off colour banners to highlight the sponsors logo. If that's the case it's well worth it.

So we are playing in a Pointsbet t-shirt ? interesting
heres the answer from nov 2021

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, together with Official Apparel Partner Dynasty Sport, have today unveiled initial Season 2022 apparel range items, including new home and away playing jerseys featuring the return of the traditional ‘hoops’ design.

Not only has the Club listened and actioned the calls from Members and fans to return to the traditional designs, but in a sign of how tight the Manly family is, all sponsors on the home and away jerseys, including new Major Partner PointsBet, have given up their own brand colours to feature their logos in all white on the maroon home jerseys and in all maroon on the white away jerseys.

"To have our top tier Corporate Partners agree to adopt our colours on the home and away jerseys is a first for our Club and shows how aligned we are in delivering what we are hearing our Members and fans want."

Luke Tucker

Sea Eagles Chief Commercial Officer

“We’ll have a bit of fun throughout the season with some really exciting special jerseys that we know our Members and fans will also love and where our sponsors will get to feature their logos in their normal brand colours, but we felt it was important to honour the traditional designs of the new home and away jerseys with all logos in our Club colours.”

heres the answer from nov 2021

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, together with Official Apparel Partner Dynasty Sport, have today unveiled initial Season 2022 apparel range items, including new home and away playing jerseys featuring the return of the traditional ‘hoops’ design.

Not only has the Club listened and actioned the calls from Members and fans to return to the traditional designs, but in a sign of how tight the Manly family is, all sponsors on the home and away jerseys, including new Major Partner PointsBet, have given up their own brand colours to feature their logos in all white on the maroon home jerseys and in all maroon on the white away jerseys.

"To have our top tier Corporate Partners agree to adopt our colours on the home and away jerseys is a first for our Club and shows how aligned we are in delivering what we are hearing our Members and fans want."

Luke Tucker

Sea Eagles Chief Commercial Officer

“We’ll have a bit of fun throughout the season with some really exciting special jerseys that we know our Members and fans will also love and where our sponsors will get to feature their logos in their normal brand colours, but we felt it was important to honour the traditional designs of the new home and away jerseys with all logos in our Club colours.”
I think it's awesome that the current sponsors are sympathetic to the aesthetics of our jersey. The simple white/maroon Poinstbet Logo looks great on our current strips. Compare that to those horrible green blobs of Cocojoy - which we didn't even get paid for in the end to rub salt into the wound - it's chalk and cheese. As a consumer I'm more inclined to buy a jersey like this season's one.

So I 100% get that we should do them a solid and have a jersey that reflects their corporate colours a bit better. But all we have done is got a black t-shirt and whacked a Pointsbet logo on the front of it. How unimaginative and boring. There was scope there to do something way more interesting. We are wearing this in Anzac round - where is the nod to that in the design ?? It's a fail in my book.

The pic on the MWSE shop page shows up a bit more maroon and the Sea Eagle in the black...

Pointsbet jersey.JPG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10