Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
It is a Big Congratulations to our Club for being Innovative

and leading the way in getting in touch with ALL its fans

Now it its time for all Fans to follow suit
This is not leading but finally catching up to something that established clubs have been doing for a number of years

Also the fact that there has been limited take up might even say their marketing has not been effectiove....

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
This is not leading but finally catching up to something that established clubs have been doing for a number of years

Also the fact that there has been limited take up might even say their marketing has not been effectiove....
My opinion is Everything the other clubs do Manly do it Better

My experience is the Manly marketing team Rocks because they have me and over 11,000 club members doing the Eagle Rock for years

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Happy Birthday to The Raging Bull

He Joined Manly this year so he can win a Premiership

He is one Skillful and Smart Guy

1645406037673.png

TWO DOGS

Salesman wanted, must look honest.
He was a great support player, similar to DCE, as you'll see in this 1975 Roosters video. So many great players in that team, including 'Offload King', Artie Beetson.

Thanks for posting that 40 nil, great memories of this side. Mark Harris - what a beast.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Thank You so much @Woodsie for your post
that puts a clear Perspective on the Great Penn family's Great Contribution and Great Impact on our Great club
This factual story puts all the false story's and Negative agendas to bed

We should all for ever Be Grateful to the Wonderful Penn family for their Generosity , Loyalty and Commitment to the Greatest club of All

MANLY SAVIOURS
It was not long ago Manly league club was almost broke
The NRL team would not survived without the Penn fan ownership and cash Injection

Now there has been a massive turn around
The Manly Leagues club has not only announced a Million dollar profit
It has purchased Harbord Blowing club

This is an Incredible story considering the affect of covid 19 and Pub Industry

The Penn Family remains fully committed and has no plans to sell
but having the leagues club making a profit again ensures the future of the club is rock solid what ever happens .
ON BEHALF OF ALL THE SILVERTAILS
WE THANK THE PENN FAMILY FORM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS :h:
The ‘Harbord Blowing Club’ Boze? What goes on there?;)

Brookie Bob

"I come back to you now at the turn of the tide"
Happy Birthday to The Raging Bull

He Joined Manly this year so he can win a Premiership

He is one Skillful and Smart Guy

View attachment 20439
He a good chance to nail down that left edge 2nd rower spot. He's like Watmough, only...........much bigger (but at least as fast), ........... much better ball handling.........and, if we're honest, probably a lot smarter.......... (no relieving himself in public episodes, hopefully - unlike someone else we know).

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
He a good chance to nail down that left edge 2nd rower spot. He's like Watmough, only...........much bigger (but at least as fast), ........... much better ball handling.........and, if we're honest, probably a lot smarter.......... (no relieving himself in public episodes, hopefully - unlike someone else we know).
Caught speeding without a license, causing offence to a sponsor, whining to Danny Weidler, the ‘I hate Manly too’ comment…the list goes on…

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Yes feathered friend , You Gotta love the The Raging Bull .
He has talent and he has class
He is what Manly is all about !

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Mate I told you before that wogs cant spell . Give me a break !
Thanks , I went and changed the spelling :)
It is good news Bozo and thanks for re-posting it. What the article didn’t make clear is, was that
a $1 million profit after buying the Harbord site, or before? I assume the latter.

They have been trying to get something moving there for some years.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
It is good news Bozo and thanks for re-posting it. What the article didn’t make clear is, was that
a $1 million profit after buying the Harbord site, or before? I assume the latter.

They have been trying to get something moving there for some years.

We are indeed blessed to have Smart , Committed and Passionate owners

As for the million dollar profit . It is a profit that can only multiply and Make our future Assured

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
We are indeed blessed to have Smart , Committed and Passionate owners

As for the million dollar profit . It is a profit that can only multiply and Make our future Assured
Is that the Bolo near Weldon oval? Are they buying the land? If so it would be a fantastic new location for a leagues club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18