Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I’ve moved to Qld recently but just before I left there was a tour of the COE and a quick meeting with Stephen, Elyse from Membership team and Cuzzo.

In short;

Hopeful of further funding for Brookie just how much is the question for full redevelopment or just along east/west side of ground.

Discussed membership options as at Christmas not one Digital membership had been sold.

In terms of footy given our stability in the squad the club is quietly confident, no plans to bring other players in, but anything can happen in Rugby League, don’t expect to see MF this year.
Thanks Wheel and I hope your move brings great happiness!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Happy Birthday to our most Honourable Premiership winning half back DCE
Our Wish is that you Glorify the Greatest club of all once more
With another Premiership win as our Captain
as 2nd best is Not a Manly thing !
1645333010258.png

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

Thank you for this Membership Post @The Wheel
and your great contribution to the Greatest club of All
and Good luck with your new life style move

Who said our Legendary club is not is touch with all Manly fans ????

There is a Membership package to suit all budgets and life styles

Club Membership packages from reserve seating to digital

Starting as low as 20 dollars

We have every Manly fan covered

All we need is their Loyal support

Last edited:

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
I’ve moved to Qld recently but just before I left there was a tour of the COE and a quick meeting with Stephen, Elyse from Membership team and Cuzzo.

In short;

Hopeful of further funding for Brookie just how much is the question for full redevelopment or just along east/west side of ground.

Discussed membership options as at Christmas not one Digital membership had been sold.

In terms of footy given our stability in the squad the club is quietly confident, no plans to bring other players in, but anything can happen in Rugby League, don’t expect to see MF this year.
Some feedback to the club is today is the first I have heard of a digital membership despite my previous membership lapsing

It is a pretty simple campaign to offer these to people like me

qldeagle

Bencher
Mayes certainly played for Australia... a very very fine half. Maybe DCE edges him. But agree very very few of our current side make the 72/73 sides that is for sure. Turbo if he has a long career might edge out Eadie but Eadie has his nose in front purely because he could do it all, plus he could kick goals, plus he was tough as nails and played for years at the very top level. Plus Turbo can play in the Centres... Branighan to wing. Agreed Peter Peters would be dispensable - tough but a Boyle type plodder. Maybe someone for Hamilton... maybe Marty much more mobile than Bill.
Agreed mate, Wombat was the best player I've ever seen. So much so I made a huge banner called the Graham Eadie Stand in the 70's.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He was a great support player, similar to DCE, as you'll see in this 1975 Roosters video. So many great players in that team, including 'Offload King', Artie Beetson.

That Chook side is often spoken about as one of the best of all time, which is fair enough because they won 2 comps in the middle of Manly's dominance from '72 to '76. Although for some reason it's more unusual to hear pundits refer to those Manly sides as among the greatest of all time, but they certainly were.

Eagle 1

First Grader

In short;

The last paragraph was a bit of a downer Wheel, "don't expect to see Manase Fainu this year" I guess the Faniu's really are a package deal after all...

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Some feedback to the club is today is the first I have heard of a digital membership despite my previous membership lapsing

It is a pretty simple campaign to offer these to people like me
It is a Big Congratulations to our Club for being Innovative

and leading the way in getting in touch with ALL its fans

Now it its time for all Fans to follow suit

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
This in the tele today
Thank You so much @Woodsie for your post
that puts a clear Perspective on the Great Penn family's Great Contribution and Great Impact on our Great club
This factual story puts all the false story's and Negative agendas to bed

We should all for ever Be Grateful to the Wonderful Penn family for their Generosity , Loyalty and Commitment to the Greatest club of All

MANLY SAVIOURS
It was not long ago Manly league club was almost broke
The NRL team would not survived without the Penn fan ownership and cash Injection

Now there has been a massive turn around
The Manly Leagues club has not only announced a Million dollar profit
It has purchased Harbord Bowling club

This is an Incredible story considering the affect of covid 19 and Pub Industry

The Penn Family remains fully committed and has no plans to sell
but having the leagues club making a profit again ensures the future of the club is rock solid what ever happens .
ON BEHALF OF ALL THE SILVERTAILS
WE THANK THE PENN FAMILY FORM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS :h:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18