Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unity is strength, but Is Penn?
No one is Perfect and this is why we are all Stronger as one

One mans strength is another mans weakness and this is why we are all Stronger as one

No family is Perfect including our Manly family

and the Strength of our Manly family lies in our Loyalty to our Legendary club

United We Stand
United We Will Succeed

Lets focus on being part of our Legendary clubs Success in 2023
By Becoming a 2023 club Member

Photo Compliments of Manly Media
Promo Panel

2023 Membership now on sale

2023 Membership now on sale​

Last edited:
I thought we had a new membership manager?

It is another example of me not being convinced they take this whole membership thing as seriously as they should. If they are serious about their data they should know that I always purchase an adult and child ticket, they I have a lapsed membership for a child...as yet they have not contacted me at all about it apart from the generic "memberships are on sale"

Like I said does not matter to me as I will buy anyway but there are a heap of missed ops out there

I'm not sure why you guys didn't receive any communication from the membership department.

I've received 2 emails and a message on my phone (over the last few weeks) reminding me that my season ticket auto-renewal was coming up tomorrow and gave me all the various season ticket options and the ability to opt-out/ amend credit card details etc. As far as I'm concerned, there has been excellent communication from the club in this regard.

Here is the latest email:

Dear Gavin ,

As you are on our Easy Eagle Payment Plan, your membership is scheduled to automatically rollover on Wednesday 16th of November.

This is your final reminder to complete any changes you would like to your membership before the rollover occurs. The opt out cut off is 4pm Tuesday 15th of November.

The total cost of your membership is $490.00. This payment will be deducted from your nominated debit/credit card: Mastercard x1010,

Once the rollover has occurred you will receive an email with the ability to pick your choice items (For adult and concession packs only)

If you wish to opt out of the Easy Eagle rollover please click the button below, or email: [email protected]

All opt out requests must be submitted no later than 12:00pm on the 15th November 2022. Any requests submitted after this time, may not be processed and your Membership/s may still rollover.

UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS:

If you wish to update your payment details please click the button below to log into your online account, then click 'invoices/renew', access your invoice and click 'edit payment method'.

Otherwise you can email: [email protected]

Click here for Easy Eagle Terms & Conditions

#MANLYFOREVER

Cheers

I'm not sure why you guys didn't receive any communication from the membership department.

I've received 2 emails and a message on my phone (over the last few weeks) reminding me that my season ticket auto-renewal was coming up tomorrow and gave me all the various season ticket options and the ability to opt-out/ amend credit card details etc. As far as I'm concerned, there has been excellent communication from the club in this regard.

Here is the latest email:

Dear Gavin ,

As you are on our Easy Eagle Payment Plan, your membership is scheduled to automatically rollover on Wednesday 16th of November.

This is your final reminder to complete any changes you would like to your membership before the rollover occurs. The opt out cut off is 4pm Tuesday 15th of November.

The total cost of your membership is $490.00. This payment will be deducted from your nominated debit/credit card: Mastercard x1010,

Once the rollover has occurred you will receive an email with the ability to pick your choice items (For adult and concession packs only)

If you wish to opt out of the Easy Eagle rollover please click the button below, or email: [email protected]

All opt out requests must be submitted no later than 12:00pm on the 15th November 2022. Any requests submitted after this time, may not be processed and your Membership/s may still rollover.

UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS:

If you wish to update your payment details please click the button below to log into your online account, then click 'invoices/renew', access your invoice and click 'edit payment method'.

Otherwise you can email: [email protected]

Click here for Easy Eagle Terms & Conditions

#MANLYFOREVER

Cheers
Thank you for your post feathered friend .I share your experience as well
I also received membership emails and reminders and the membership staff on the phone are as always very courteous and helpful
I am not disputing our other feathered friends experience just sharing mine

Today Is Make a Difference Day

Today Every Manly Supporter has the Opportunity to Make a Difference to our Legendary club

Today Every Many Supporter has the Opportunity to become an Honourable club Member

As no person was ever honored for what he received.

Honor has been the reward for what he gave

See the source image

Last edited:
So after initially deciding to wait to make up my mind on renewing, I bit the bullet yesterday and rang up about 10am to renew the 3 memberships I pay for. The phone rang out with no answer, left a message wanting a call back. Here it is almost 4pm with no callback. Go figure. Not joining until I talk to someone about a couple of changes I need to make. Once upon a time membership seemed on the ball, not so sure now.

So after initially deciding to wait to make up my mind on renewing, I bit the bullet yesterday and rang up about 10am to renew the 3 memberships I pay for. The phone rang out with no answer, left a message wanting a call back. Here it is almost 4pm with no callback. Go figure. Not joining until I talk to someone about a couple of changes I need to make. Once upon a time membership seemed on the ball, not so sure now.
Congratulations on your Loyalty and Commitment to our Legendary club @Tareeeagle

If you left a message as you say then Someone from Membership will get back to you when they are available and they will happily assist you .

I have always found the Membership crew courteous and very helpful

These Great Manly Men have given Over one Hundred Games of Love , Loyalty and left a Great Legacy to our Legendary club

Let us also Love our club enough to be worthy of leaving our great Legacy by becoming Loyal club members !

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
20221116_170420.jpg

Today Is Gratitude Day

Today we give thanks and are grateful for all that we have in our lives Including our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles and feel compassion for all North Sydney People

Today we remember and Thank all the Great and dedicated Manly people for their Great contribution in keeping our club both Victorious and Viable

Today we also remember a quote from the late Great JFK
That puts the word Gratitude in its true Perspective

AS WE EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE
WE MUST NEVER FORGET
THAT THE HIGHEST APREACIATION IS NOT UTTER WORDS
BUT TO LIVE BY THEM .....

So let us live up to all the great dedicated Manly peoples high standards
and support our club with the highest honour as proud club members

See the source image

I renewed my membership and season ticket.

Im far from happy with season 2022 and the fatal dysfunction that derailed our season.

Im glad that there is a change in our coaching staff, I also hope that the owner does the right thing and fairly pay out Des.

The club needs clear air and the internal leaks MUST STOP!!

I wish the new coaching team success and hopefully the injury toll is better and that young players are given every opportunity!!

Often when they change mailing systems messages can go to spam , that’s where my initial message went until I changed them to a safe sender.

I wonder how many people have whinges about getting nothing but it’s sitting in the junk or spam folder ???

Last edited:
Interestingly the club has set a record for most renewals this week beating 2019 despite months of negative press (and 8 losses)

Just an update, 3 days later and no call. Have requested a callback via the membership package website this morning. It will be the last chasing I will be doing. Apparently don’t need my memberships.

Just an update, 3 days later and no call. Have requested a callback via the membership package website this morning. It will be the last chasing I will be doing. Apparently don’t need my memberships.
If you send me a PM with your details I will make sure they are passed onto the right person

@Tareeeagle

Have already raised this with the club this morning, below is the response from Nathan. Happy to pass on your details to get this sorted

Hi mate,

This doesn’t sound right. We have been on the phones non stop for 3 days.

Can you get his real name and phone number and I’ll get my team to call him today.

Thanks

@Tareeeagle

Have already raised this with the club this morning, below is the response from Nathan. Happy to pass on your details to get this sorted

Hi mate,

This doesn’t sound right. We have been on the phones non stop for 3 days.

Can you get his real name and phone number and I’ll get my team to call him today.

Thanks
Hey Wheel, thanks for this. Got a call at 9.15 from Tyson, but was down the street and couldn’t talk to him. I have just called back spoke to Ryan, he was great and me and my baby and his baby are members again for next year. 15 years for my boy and I. I am surprised by how good I feel about it. Have followed Manly since I played for Narrabeen under 6‘s or 7’s back in the 1960’s. Was really thinking about giving it a miss next year, but stoked to still be a member.

Interestingly the club has set a record for most renewals this week beating 2019 despite months of negative press (and 8 losses)
This means we have much more Positive than Negative People at Manly

Power to the Positive Manly People

We are more Powerful when we are Positive

Power to our Legendary club and the Greatest club of all

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Often when they change mailing systems messages can go to spam , that’s where my initial message went until I changed them to a safe sender.

I wonder how many people have whinges about getting nothing but it’s sitting in the junk or spam folder ???
I was having a problem getting MWSE messages some time ago which I mentioned here. I initially thought I wasn't getting them but then the emails would turn up a couple of days later, well after other members on Silvertails had got them.

Eventually I looked in the 'code' of these emails and found that, for whatever reason, my internet provider kept bouncing them back before finally accepting them.

I subsequently found this was also an issue with some other senders and raised it with the Internet provider. No reason was found or given but the problem appears to have resolved.

No reason was found or given but the problem appears to have resolved.
Thank you for the Positive Feed back Feathered friend

I am Glad you found a way

Life always has challenges and passionate Manly People like you always find a way

This Great Characteristic has always been in our Manly DNA

I hope all Manly People find the Character and the Passion
And Find a way to becoming Proud and Passionate Manly Club Members

The Manly Sea eagles is a Special club
And It is a very Special privilege to be part of it

Picture Compliments of Manly Media
Some great Golden Eagles...(l-r) Jamie Buhrer, Noel Cleal, Cliff Lyons, Alan Thompson, Bill Hamilton, Ian Roberts,  Bill Bradstreet, Craig Hancock, Russel Gartner, and David Ronson.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4