Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Lol seriously. It’s normally on sale by now isn’t it?? I wonder if they are delaying it because some positive news/coaching clarity is on its way or if they think we will forget about all the drama #nextweek and part ways with our money again??!!
Club Membership Perspective time

I WANT TO ALL YOU TO REMEBER THIS

NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN OUR LEGENDARY CLUB

AND ALL THE GLORY WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

ALL CLUB MEMBERS HAVE BEEN CREATING OUR GREAT CLUBS FUTURE SINCE 1947

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO US AND IS PROUDLY IN OUR PASSIONATE HEARTS AND HANDS
SO LET US REACH OUT AND GRAB A 2023 MANLY SEA EAGLES CLUB MEMBERSHIP
AND CONTINUE OUR MANLY FOREVER LEGACY

See the source image

We are all ironed on here @BOZO - you're probably preaching to the already converted mate, so probably no need for 50 posts about this - here anyways. I'd spend that time & energy writing inspirational messages selling the club on FB, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok if you're so inclined - that would probably be the audience to convince.

We are all ironed on here @BOZO - you're probably preaching to the already converted mate, so probably no need for 50 posts about this - here anyways. I'd spend that time & energy writing inspirational messages selling the club on FB, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok if you're so inclined - that would probably be the audience to convince.

We have to have balance on our forum feathered friend
The balance of Pride and Passion and Pessimism

Also Not every one is a club member on here
and we do have people that are not silvertails members that log on to our forum from time to time

Preaching to the converted club members is reminding them what an Inspiration they all are to our Legendary club
and Gratitude is something that is sadly lacking in our society

Last edited:
I thought this was going to be an analysis of our current membership offerings
Ask not what our Legendary club can offer you feathered friend

But only ask what you can offer to your club the Greatest club of all the Manly Sea eagles

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Nice, what was the selling point mate?
The Biggest and most prominent selling point is Gratitude

We are the pride of the North side

and Unlike the Dead North Sydney Bears

All Manly people have opportunity to keep their club alive

See the source image

Sadly they didn’t get it all , I start 8 weeks radiation in a week.

Fingers crossed that’ll get the last of it
Sorry to hear about your set back

I can not imagine what you are going through emotionally and physically

and it is a testament to your strong character that you keep your spirit up and being with us on our forum

Keep fighting the good fight for a favourable result with the hope of radiation treatment which is known to be affective

I pray that you will have a happy and healthy Christmas with your family feathered friend

Sadly they didn’t get it all , I start 8 weeks radiation in a week.

Fingers crossed that’ll get the last of it
Have you ever seen the movie 50/50? I bloody love that movie. Brought back a lot of memories (some good, some not so much). Especially the old bloke handing out the mull cookies while they were copping the mustard gas. My bakery mate used to bring in some fine freshly baked hash cookies. Many a night was spent handing them out to our 8 man ward (and a cpl of our favourite nurses!) My mantra back then and it continues today is,"to laugh in the face of adversity is the best laugh of all".

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4