Chucker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Seriously I don't care what they say malinga throws the ball!

Malinga's arm comes around the side,his arm does not flex nor extend

A chuck needs the arm to extend,his arm is always at full extension during the bowling action

Tate chucks,his elbow does seem to extend during the bowling action

There were at least two balls where his arm went from bent to straight during the last part of his action. If it looks like a chuck it is a chuck

Well you got me there,i thought you were referring to his action in general

Legend has it he can do a bouncer off the sand

You can do amazing things when you throw the ball

My gf won't watch the cricket at the best of times but if he is bowling I have to turn it off.

She reckons its baseball when is bowling and as i don't watch that any other time I needn't start now.

Cracks me up every time.

I've never thought malinga's action was suspect. Unusual yes, but not a throw. Maybe the odd effort ball might get ugly but that happens to quite a few fast bowlers when searching for a bit extra. Courtney walsh was one, lee and tait have their moments too. I'd be more concerned with malinga's finger spinning countrymen.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6