Chris Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I know he's a prize prat and vulnerable under the high ball. But I'd be surprised if we don't have a nibble at him given the parlous nature of our outside backs stocks. At the very least he could plug up a wing spot for the rest of the season and allow Hicks to move back to the Centres.

Then we wouldn't have to put up with Stephenson's shirt grabbing antics.

I'd say he'll probably try to worm himself back into the Souths burrow and re-join his brothers though.

dont think he will be released for this year, just given permission to negotiate for next season ? thats the impression i got.

Jees he would be very handy this year if that was the case, at least if he misses a bloke he can turn around and catch them! Imagine the pace out wide!

he would probably link with his brothers at souths , was it souths he walked away from ? i cant remember now.

depending who we get next year, Hicks to centres , walker to wing isnt the worst option, but thats if we miss out on the other bevy of centres on the market!

I hope we don't talk to him about next year though. Waste of time and money given what else is on the market.

Despite his family connections there would Souths have him back after the way he walked out on them a couple of years ago?

Maybe the Rorters are making room for the man.

Walker is a flawed genius. We have tried in the past with both Andrew Walker & Hoppa to rehabiltate careers of players that have got off the rails and the results ended less than satisfactory.

Leave Chris Walker for someone else.

Walker is a flawed genius. We have tried in the past with both Andrew Walker & Hoppa to rehabiltate careers of players that have got off the rails and the results ended less than satisfactory.

Leave Chris Walker for someone else.
None[/b] worked out.

most of the complaints here for our backs are the defensive problems - now you suggest that we get the worst defensive back in league??

Dont want hhim, dont like him - give creary/taylor/peachey a run before you even think about walker

It is just as much the type of person he is that would worry me.

He does what is best for Chris - leaves club and causes ructions in club etc that don't seem team based. He is a talented Prima donna! I want players who will bleed for their team mate and supporters and if things aren't good, prepared to roll their sleeves up and guts it out till their are sick and sore.

I don't see any of this with Walker!

roosters will also be looking to keep Flannery and Wing ( according to post off contract ) depending on when wing signed current contract this could be a healthy upgrade for him

Sorry Mata, there must be better options out there. First Mundine and now Chris Walker. I will be honest and say he is probably at the very bottom of my respect list so I am biased. I agree with CW about both Mundine and Chris, not team players who see themselves above every one else. Just not the culture I want to see. (At least Andrew was a nice bloke and team player).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4