Chris Bailey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
Chris Bailey came on in the last 5mins of the game.

What a waste to have someone sitting on the bench for 75mins.

If we have not use for him them lets bring on another player to the bench.

We can not win the comp with 16 players

I don't know why people make such a big deal of it personally, most of the top sides in the comp are using a similar interchange pattern to us, Wayne Bennett often has 2 fresh blokes on the bench after 65mins

It's because our starting second rowers are able to play long minutes. Our front row gets rotated nicely. And if the back row are doing they're job, why interchange them??

Des is just getting him used to next year when he plays for the sharks. 

I'm loving that Kingy and co. are getting more minutes, and are relatively uninjured (tough wood !!)

Telling you all, there is something for my 'Text from the Bench Idea'

Yesterdays texts include :

"Farrah a cat, Matai the man. CB"
"Even rose gets a run before me, and he looks like he has eaten the bench. CB"
"75th minute, threatened Des with Goat photos, finally going on. CB"

Rusty link said:
Telling you all, there is something for my 'Text from the Bench Idea'

Yesterdays texts include :

\"Farrah a cat, Matai the man. CB\"
\"Even rose gets a run before me, and he looks like he has eaten the bench. CB\"
\"75th minute, threatened Des with Goat photos, finally going on. CB\"

I got that last text lol.

Though we can't blame him personally for only playing five minutes - taht's Des' call.

Though if he is only good enough to play for 5 minutes why have him there?

ads link said:
Though we can't blame him personally for only playing five minutes - taht's Des' call.

Though if he is only good enough to play for 5 minutes why have him there?

he is a utility. He can slot into the halves, the back row and centres...most places.

Hwoever when the team was playing as well as they were yesterday and as balanced as they were, there was no reason to change it

in RLW today
BAILEYS A KEEPER..
disregard my mail last weekthat manly utility chris bailey is off to the sharks in 2011..Bailey is on good money at manly-and the sea eagles have told him his not going anywhere..

thanks rugby league week for getting our hopes up... ::)

THE MOLE KNOWS NOTHING....

that now definately means farrar or matai  are out next year..

Why Why Why? And on big money apparently?

He is deadset the highest paid player in the NRL if you break it down to actual minutes played.

Please find a pen for Foran first.

jjai link said:
in RLW today
BAILEYS A KEEPER..
disregard my mail last weekthat manly utility chris bailey is off to the sharks in 2011..Bailey is on good money at manly-and the sea eagles have told him his not going anywhere..

thanks rugby league week for getting our hopes up... ::)

THE MOLE KNOWS NOTHING....

This is rubbish.  The real reason he isn't going to the Sharks is that we didn't have a pen to sign the release.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6