Choc the recruitment officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it's obvious from that article that Tooves couldn't quite communicate with Choc and get the best from him. Supercoach Arthur on the other hand is clearly fluent in grunts and single syllable words.

It's like he is trying to be the villian in the NRL pantomime, but unintentionally.

Basically shown his true colours. He played for his mates not Manly.

In his pea brain he thinks he's gonna be Parramatta's Ben Kennedy. So he's happy to **** all over us because he thinks they're going to love him forever.

And to think, apparently Choc has found God and become a Christian. I highly doubt any of his Parra Christian teammates (Mannah et al.) would ever talk like this about others.

And to think, apparently Choc has found God and become a Christian. I highly doubt any of his Parra Christian teammates (Mannah et al.) would ever talk like this about others.
Where did he find it? After a big night taking class A's?? Lol He's just discovered religion? As a thinking adult man? I understand when children are indoctrinated with religion and have little choice but believing that garbage as they get older, but an adult converting? Lol what next, the easter bunny is real. God bless you Choc (sorry couldnt help myself, thats too funny)

I think it's pretty disgusting to pan a club legend like Toovey. Geoff is royalty at Manly. Anyone who remembers the roasting he used to give to opposition referees on a regular basis, knows what winning at Manly means to the guy.

I joined Twitter tonight so I could point out the obvious to Choc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 61
Johnny Gibbs said that manly had 650 on the table for him for 2016 and 2017, but Choc wanted 2018 as well. Dodged a bullet there. If we keep our halves it's down to that $$$$ we saved on greedy unrealistic choc. Good decision.

Any of our blokes who have a bit of pride in the maroon and white should be fired up by his comments. If we hand them a thrashing Tooves should'nt forget to thank motormouth for his input.

Makes me sick! Fair enough if u want to leave then leave, but hoping others follow u and publicly stating it, the worst part of all this is he's a manly junior, life member etc

Remind me again. Didn't someone else try and lure others away from Brookie after walking out ?

Way to go idiot. Lower yourself to the Dogsler level. Ladies and gentlemen.....Anthony Twatnow.....taking stupidity to a whole new level.

Get over it losers. Face it he is gone and manly is crap

Where did Manly finish last season, and where did Parramatta finish last season?

I get that counting to 16 is a struggle out there in Eels territory, but give it a shot, and see what you come up with.

I'd suggest counting sheep, but you'd probably fall asleep at three.

Is Captain an Eels fan coming onto a Manly forum and telling us to get used to missing the finals? Well he'd know all about it I suppose.. :giggle:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7