• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Was just watching the sunday ticket in which daly was a guest on, and the panel were talking origin and selections and cherrys possibilty etc. And it got me thinking.. i believe daly wont be picked due to discrimination from senior players in the maroon squad but if cherry was a new south welshman, would he be picked?

Definitely be nsw number 7 . If he keeps his form up they might not have a choice but to pick him , but at the moment he wont be picked for the 1st one . If that makes any effin sense .

I really bums me that he won't be picked because I think it would do his confidence the world of good. It would be hard evidence that he is an elite player in the game and not an overrated wash up on an inflated price.

He deserves another go and his form has been good enough. Sure, he did struggle a little when he stepped up to chief playmaker in 2014 but he has been crucified for one match, when the rest of his teammates played just as busted as him.

C'mon Kevvie, give Daly a run!

Cherry would definitely be in the Blues squad if he was eligible. He's not only being crucified by Qld for that one poor game, as @Snake said, but imho he's also (still) copping unfair discrimination for the 'backflip'.

Qld's loss is Manly's gain :p, though I do feel disappointed for Cherry...

Think of DCE as Queensland's SOO equivalent to Jamie Lyon.

When they lose, it's all his fault.

And he plays at club level for M-W - bonus jackpot.
Well said feathered friend !!!
download.jpg

I'm a Qlder but I hope we get flogged in the first 2 origins, and that Thurston, Cronk, Morgan and Milford (if picked) all have absolute shockers. So they have no choice but to pick Cherry and Qld win 49-10 in the dead rubber with Cherry scoring 2 tries (one a chip and chase), setting up 5, kicks five 40-20's, makes 45 tackles and kicks a field goal to round it off. He gets the Man of the Match award presented by f###wit Tallis, which Cherry belts over his head and then he does a 10 out 10 backflip off the podium. The Qld crowd then stands and applauds and all those Broncos supporters who bood Cherry as if he had signed with them and not the Titans, all jump off the top tier of Suncorp like the bunch of salary cap cheating lemmings they are. DCE then replicates the backflip off the podium after we win the 2017 premiership.

And yes DCE would make the Blues team.

DCE not named in the 18 man Squad for QLD, Milford at 6 and Morgan 14 with Thurston being placed at 18th Man.

Congrats to Nate Myles at 10

I'm a Qlder but I hope we get flogged in the first 2 origins, and that Thurston, Cronk, Morgan and Milford (if picked) all have absolute shockers. So they have no choice but to pick Cherry and Qld win 49-10 in the dead rubber with Cherry scoring 2 tries (one a chip and chase), setting up 5, kicks five 40-20's, makes 45 tackles and kicks a field goal to round it off. He gets the Man of the Match award presented by f###wit Tallis, which Cherry belts over his head and then he does a 10 out 10 backflip off the podium. The Qld crowd then stands and applauds and all those Broncos supporters who bood Cherry as if he had signed with them and not the Titans, all jump off the top tier of Suncorp like the bunch of salary cap cheating lemmings they are. DCE then replicates the backflip off the podium after we win the 2017 premiership.

And yes DCE would make the Blues team.

With Queenslanders like you, who needs New South Welshman.

With Queenslanders like you, who needs New South Welshman.
I think it's more of a hatred towards the Broncos, because according to them Qld is made up of Brisbane and anything within a 50km radius. I cop a bagging most days about DCE and they crap on that he back flipped on Qld and should never play Origin again. It's like working with Tallis the toss. I know a couple of Titans supporters, and they couldn't care less about DCE. It's the Boncos supporters and past players who have a grudge against him. I just want them to pick players on form not just cause they've been there the last 5 years, and r chummy with the old boys. So a series loss might shake things up a bit.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8