Cheers Doug!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
A big shout out to Doug for Friday night.

Thanks for your advice on short term investment strategies.

Also, I think it was really great that we went to the museum afterwards to see the human body exhibit.

It was also awesome to run in to Pepper from neighbours there as well :)0 :)0 :)0 :)0 :)0 :)0

Well Doug and I had a boys night out at the human body exhibition where we saw Pepper from neighbours.

And if you believe that then you must have been as drunk as we were!!

Sorry for the delay in response Matt I have just now got my laptop back.

Yes what a night it was. Nikki Whelan lookalike treated the boys to some special dancing. She was unbelievable. what time did you blokes get in?

I got home at 6, then got up at 8 and headed for the golf course.

It was a bloody fantastic night, something that we may have to do again in the not too distant future...

Mate we got in about 6 as well...

Getting in at 8 the next morning hurt a bit though, although that night had a few other highlights.

Firstly we went to the Hawks Kangaroos final and had great seats. Some nob who shall remain nameless decided to confuse the crap out of half the crowd by yelling out "CAAAARN YOU PIIES!!" at the top of his lungs in his best bogan accent during a quiet moment. Deadset 10000 people turned around and mouthed "what the fark?" at us.

Then crown took a bit of a battering from us as we took home about a grand between us.

22 Nov sounds good to me!!

8 am Sunday, fark that. I was still recovering Sunday from Friday. I did play well at golf though, beat the boys by 10 shots, might have turn up straight from bar to course next time!!!

Good to hear that you cleaned out the Cas, they owe me about $150. Was it a good game to be at?

Yep I am up for the 22nd Nov.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7