Chatter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They must of employed a team of people to pull every blade of green grass off the pitch, its like its painted white.

It’s the definition of “ flat track “.

I’m amazed they took any wickets.

But they were very patient, something Australian sides seem to lack at times.

There is a simple solution to getting fair pitches: the touring/visiting side gets to decide if they will bat or bowl. No more tossing the coin. It's been used in the English League with success as it stops home sides doctoring the wicket.
I think that's enough cricket talk for the moment.
Now, onto the Sea Eagles' next crisis.

Realistically only the side who bats first wins on those wickets.
Watch it break up on days 4 and 5, whoever bats last will have a tough assignment .

It’s the definition of “ flat track “.

I’m amazed they took any wickets.

But they were very patient, something Australian sides seem to lack at times.

Wai until you see the Aussie pitches against India this summer. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Peter Siddle is still in there, climbing up the list of test wicket takers. If we had an entire squad of players with Siddle’s approach, we would never finish near the bottom of the ladder.
A team of siddles would come 8th every year.

And of course Australia is doing a typical Australia , zero patience and collapsing big time!!

Pakis had no trouble getting wickets. Finch the only debutante to hold his head high, Labers and Head woeful. Both looked scared witless by stock offies. Sean Marsh nicks off again to continue his career path of inconsistency. Khawaja's shot was poor and he should be kicking himself after being set.

At least we got a couple of late wickets, but 370 ahead with 7 wickets in hand doesn't look good for us.

They towelled us up last series over there and this one shaping the same

Boys doing us proud. Irrespective of result they have shown heart. C'mon Aussie C'mon. Draw is as good as a win now.

I have never seen a subcontinent team field as well as what this Pakistan team has.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4