Chatter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The greatest draw since 78.
Justin Langer= Tooves.
The same cut of the jib.
Then there's the Trent,
The jub...

Last edited:
Nail biter. Well batted Usman and good support from head and the skipper. Was nervous when we lost those 3 quick ones but we’ll done to Gazza for hanging tough. How would holland have been feeling for those last 20 overs ... packing them.

Maybe the Pakistan got a good price on the draw ? Some of their bowling and field settings let the game meander along in first 2 sessions.

Draw was a good result after that first innings collapse. The marsh brothers owe us in second test.

So has Sean Marsh's slashing 4 over the outstretched hand of gully saved his test spot for our summer ?? LOL.

So has Sean Marsh's slashing 4 over the outstretched hand of gully saved his test spot for our summer ?? LOL.

lol. I know I'm not a part of the cricket system but if the Aussie players showed the same perseverance and fight that the selectors have in choosing people with the surname 'Marsh', they'd be ranked number 1 in no time.

Poor little Davey being sledged and walking off last weekend lol, sensational stuff after all the crap he has dished up over the years

Would be in the grand final for one of the biggest flogs in the sporting world

Poor little Davey being sledged and walking off last weekend lol, sensational stuff after all the crap he has dished up over the years

Would be in the grand final for one of the biggest flogs in the sporting world

I wholeheartedly agree with that! Then has to get his wife to go on TV to defend him lmao

Warner is a sook. Can dish it out but can't take it. How embarrassing for him that he felt like he had to leave the field to "defuse" the situation - clearly the sledge hit the bullseye. He should not have been allowed to resume his innings IMO. As for his wife rolling out the PR wagon in support....please, what a joke. Smacks of the same orchestrated drama they staged when he held his press conference post sandpaper gate. If he never pulled on the baggy green again I wouldn't be disappointed.

Have some friends involved in the first class scene over here

4-5 years back Warner signed to play a couple of games of T20, he turned up, grabbed all his free kit, went and sat in the corner, played the game then took off as soon as it was finished, didn’t make a good impression at all on the whole organisation. On the other hand they also had Brad Hodge and they couldn’t speak highly enough of him and how professional he was

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6