Championship Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see Bristol City bottom of the league. Rovers in existence for 127 years (1883) without being in the top tier, city's misery fills us with joy - sad but true!

No guesses for who you support then. I remember when Marcus Stewart was at Rovers. Like him even then many years before he came to us.

PS 2-0 TO THE TRACTOR BOYS, take that Millwall( hope Portman rd is still in one piece after thier visit)

tractorboy link said:
No guesses for who you support then. I remember when Marcus Stewart was at Rovers. Like him even then many years before he came to us.

PS 2-0 TO THE TRACTOR BOYS, take that Millwall( hope Portman rd is still in one piece after thier visit)

And a win against Shef U, back into the top 6.

Agreed, these are the wins that matter at the end of the season, just have to stop losing the easier ones.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289371647[/time]

Lose to Derby... point made.

Listened to the game on the net. By the sounds of it disappointing performance didn't really create a lot thoughout the game. Although Derby played well.

They are coming 4th, so I guess they would have to be, but in truth they are a team that Ipswich should handle, esp at home.

Leeds can't take a trick at home. Have most of their points away. Still in it though with some good players to return. Just have to stop conceding.

You got your wish a Leeds win at home, good win.
As for my boys, it was almost worth being thrashed at home to hear Roy Keane get booed, Keano made some wierd calls in that game.

All in will say is KEANO OUT, the man is ruining our club, the narwich game was a disgrace, Sir Bobby will be turing in his grave

It gets worse for Ipswich. Leeds are settling into the season quite well though a few very hard games are to come in the next few weeks.

Good win for Leeds, top 6 now which is good.
My boys the less said the better. School boy defending and a manager that couldn't coach a team in kindy. If Keano stays for the rest of the season i will be supporting a team next season in the 3rd tier of english football. And thats never happened in my lifetime and not for nearly what 100 years. We will go down if Keane stays.

I actually watched some of the Ips game - wierd game...

Looked awful at the start, then better - they scored and then thought the game was over

We got what we deserved really. Although at 2-1 down we should have had a pen then they go up the other end and scored a beauty. But Keane got it wrong, again

I thought that Ipswich looked very sharp when they got the ball to Priskin and Scotland at the front, however that was rare as the midfield were terrible and failed to hold possession. Very sloppy work. Keene has got to be feeling the pressure now one would think. Only a few points above the bottom 3 as well.

I'm going to miss posting in this thread next season. Will be making a League one thread as thats where my beloved boys are going. Well thats unless Keano gets sacked asap.

And hows QPR losing, great result for the hornets. A couple of upsets with Boro winning as well.

Yeah for a while there looked like the weather gods were going to get us. But thankfully 3 goals and 3 very much needed points. Still want Keane sacked though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4