Championship Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It seems to me that there is more transfer activity then most years in the Championship this off season, perhaps it is just because Ipswich are buying truckloads of players, but I never remember it being quite this mad before.

There is quite a bit of activity going on. Leichester have really bought well, I expect them to finish high up this year.

Very quiet for Boro, our budget is maxed out & Mogga is hell bent on keeping Rhys Williams despite Bolton's interest. Seb Hines is apparently going to Bolton & I've been hearing that we're going to lose Leroy Lita as well which a bit bollocks. Time for the young blokes to step up.

Apparently we've got this Malaury Martin bloke from Blackpool, couldn't find much info about him though. Played for the French u21 team in the midfield but seems quite injury prone.

We've been linked to Maik Taylor who would be a fantastic pick up for us as all of our current goalkeepers are either amazingly average and/or 274+ years old.

I saw that yesterday Wolfpack, I wish him all the best. Must be an horrific situation ti fund yourself in as a young guy. And good on West Ham, good move by the club sticking with him.

Ugh, we drew with Pompey 2-2. One of their subs nabbed the equalizer in the ninety-freakin-second minute, spewing.

Good news is that the Aussie element played a big hand in both goals, lovely assist by Macca for the first & the second was knocked in by Rhys Williams - so glad we were able to hang onto Rhys, if only to show that Boro still have more pulling power than Bolton! :p

Get in! Boro 3-1 over Barnsley!

Macca nabs his first of the year & was all over Barnsley all game, lovely to watch. I'm getting visions of him skinning the huns all over again.

Not suprised at how well Brighton are going, they should push very strongly for promotion this year. I think Southampton will dip soon, but they have started very strongly. Suprised at Leichester as well, thought they would be establishing themselves sooner, never nice to get off to a slow start.

Boro starting strong & re-sign Arca, keep Rhys Williams & Celtic win 5-1 & re-sign Fraser Forster, not to mention Sydney snotting Parramatta 6-0. Footballing life is good at the moment!

Boro marches on! 3-1 over the Brummies. Looks like Macca's got a hamstring injury though so we'll need another striker, given that we only have 2 (including Macca) in the squad :s.

Condolences to the Tractorboy's as well. No one deserved to lose to Peterbrough, let alone like that.

what an awful result!

We got another draw at home - would be handy to pick up some points before the window shuts (and we lose some players)

Quite happy with the way Boro is going, it's been a long time since we've been sitting pretty in second.

Not sure on last week's 0-0 with the tractor boys, hard to tell whether it was Boro dropping their game or if the tractors are finally getting it together.

We (the hammers) are dire at the moment....even if the results have been okay ...bar another loss at home!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7