Centre of Excellence - you can help

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
All

The club would like as many submissions as possible on the DA submitted for new Centre of Excellence and Northern Grandstand. You can lodge your support at following link;

A few suggestions for your submission is to include points around;

• keeping the club at their spiritual home
  • better facilities for all people attending
  • more community facilities for events and meetings
  • will promote female participation across many sports due to female change rooms
  • more access for disability patrons to attend sports events

Submissions close soon so if you want a better Lottoland and the club to remain on the Northern beaches start submitting and you don’t have to be a local

It doesn’t take too long to do and collectively could be of great benefit to this project - This COE is going to make the club a more attractive proposition for players and corporate partners while providing the community with some great facilities.

It’s really going to be something special for players with the turf redevelopment coinciding with the construction - This will be their full time home base and something they and we can be proud of.

It doesn’t take too long to do and collectively could be of great benefit to this project - This COE is going to make the club a more attractive proposition for players and corporate partners while providing the community with some great facilities.

It’s really going to be something special for players with the turf redevelopment coinciding with the construction - This will be their full time home base and something they and we can be proud of.
Do you have to live in the area to make a submission ?

No anyone can lodge a submission - no excuses anyone reading this no matter where you live can support the development

Thanks you feathered friend I will lodge right away

You are right.... No excuses .
Excuses are monuments of nothingness
Mr Excuses has fcked off a long time ago
images.jpg

My Submission ....

The Manly Sea eagles have been the most successful club in the modern era and have done their territory proud . The club supports its community generously and it deserves the respect of keeping its facilities up to date with the Other clubs .

DONE !!!

Interestingly I noticed it's called Brookvale Park, is this the correct name?!

Wonder if small medevac [ or whatever ] type vehicle access to attend to on field injured players can be part of this proposed ground upgrades or a separate improvement or measure required ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4