Centre of Excellence - you can help

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just goes to show you why we in the 'developed world' will soon be overtaken in the pecking order of nations. If not already.

While it's no doubt important that some trees are correctly located FFS it's the red tape that ties our hands.

China at points during the last 10 years were building full cities for a million people in 2 years start to finish.

The middle east build **** for the fun of it.

The west was once the superpower but we are becoming the third world thanks to the hoops and crap we have to go through to get anything done. All because we are apparently more aware these days.

These councils and planning agencies are too self important and so far up their own arse that cant even see the ****ing developments they rule on.

Looks like we are getting closer to an approval and work starting, apologies for sideway pic
CC470B47-9804-4263-B507-F0A553DBA7DA.jpeg

Just watched the CGI video. What's happened to The Hill? It looks flat.
I also maintain that if the scoreboard/video screen remains in the position indicated that it won't be legible to those of us who frequent the upper half of The Hill, nor those seated in the new COE stand
I did point this out in an email to the club and received a reassuring reply which told me I was mistaken, and that the video screen would be visible to all.
Unless there is a second video screen located at the southern end of Brookie I stand by my concerns.
Am I correct or is the club correct?

The Sea Eagles are now accepting expressions of interest for naming rights and other opportunities with the new development for season 2022 and beyond.

To express interest and to gain further information, please contact [email protected].

Get onto it @Dan..!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7