Centre of Excellence - you can help

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here is mine;

I would like to support this submission for improvements to Brookvale Oval. The Sea Eagles are the areas only national sporting team in elite national competition and have been proudly representing the Northern Beaches since 1947. Without improved modern facilities their future is at risk - the club and their thousands of supporters both local and nationally also deserve modern comfortable facilities to enjoy matches.

Additionally modern facilities at Brookie will attract more sporting events which will benefit the community and local businesses. Female participation in many sports will be improved as the new Centre will provide female change rooms. More community rooms will be available for local organizations to access - the area lacks these and many organizations that focus on child & disability support services etc will be able to provide more services to the community.

Finally this will provide more usage of this area attracting more people to the Brookvale precinct meaning more jobs and more businesses in the area. I strongly encourage approval of this application

Here is mine;

I would like to support this submission for improvements to Brookvale Oval. The Sea Eagles are the areas only national sporting team in elite national competition and have been proudly representing the Northern Beaches since 1947. Without improved modern facilities their future is at risk - the club and their thousands of supporters both local and nationally also deserve modern comfortable facilities to enjoy matches.

Additionally modern facilities at Brookie will attract more sporting events which will benefit the community and local businesses. Female participation in many sports will be improved as the new Centre will provide female change rooms. More community rooms will be available for local organizations to access - the area lacks these and many organizations that focus on child & disability support services etc will be able to provide more services to the community.

Finally this will provide more usage of this area attracting more people to the Brookvale precinct meaning more jobs and more businesses in the area. I strongly encourage approval of this application

Nice Wheelie, very nice indeed

If you relate to this get your submission in
080B2824-AF95-4645-BB81-0BEF5B0E1FEC.png

Here is mine;

index.jpg
index.jpg
index.jpg
index.jpg

Performance anal lol i agree must be where there doing prostate and suppositorie testing ☺ specially designed room for ASADA

Last edited:
Here is mine;

I wish I had have read that before I put mine in.
Makes mine look like a kindergarten kids effort.
Nice...

Here is mine;

Nice work T-Dub.

All

The club would like as many submissions as possible on the DA submitted for new Centre of Excellence and Northern Grandstand. You can lodge your support at following link;

A few suggestions for your submission is to include points around;

• keeping the club at their spiritual home
  • better facilities for all people attending
  • more community facilities for events and meetings
  • will promote female participation across many sports due to female change rooms
  • more access for disability patrons to attend sports events

Submissions close soon so if you want a better Lottoland and the club to remain on the Northern beaches start submitting and you don’t have to be a local
Great stuff mate.

I have often wondered - who was cutting Stanton’s hair in those days?

Interesting question you put there about Cranky Frankies hair

Who was the local Brookvale Barber back in the 70s

John Barber played for Manly in the 70s . Maybe he was the one ?

I unfortunately have no hair these days . How are your locks going Tezz ?

The DA looks very impressive! The COE is only stage 1 of a 4 stage plan. Very exciting to see this is being built of a long term contingency plan to rebuild all of Brooky oval.

Silvertailers

If you haven’t taken the time to lodge a submission to support the DA for the COE, Time for lodging submissions is closing this week. Don’t delay do it today!

This is the moment we have all been waiting for

This is the moment where all the whinging stops , all the finger pointing stops , all the blaming stops and the moment we all take a look at our selves in the mirror and take accountability and action

It is DA day and of all supporters must seize the moment and make the most of this great opportunity and make a difference

The future is in our hands . Lets pull our finger out and do the right thing and lodge a submission to support the DA TODAY !!!

index.jpg

Interesting question you put there about Cranky Frankies hair

Who was the local Brookvale Barber back in the 70s

John Barber played for Manly in the 70s . Maybe he was the one ?

I unfortunately have no hair these days . How are your locks going Tezz ?
Essentially gone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4