Cechin and Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
Excuses Dan, trying to point out refereeing \"errors\" attempts to deflect from the facts as they are, Melbourne played better than we did.

as long as we are not playing like that for 26 rds this game doesnt mean jack s**t

Agree fro, **** what wrong with me agreeing with you and Mata on the same night and I haven't had a drink.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=186813.msg322432#msg322432 date=1299930230]
Excuses Dan, trying to point out refereeing \"errors\" attempts to deflect from the facts as they are, Melbourne played better than we did.

as long as we are not playing like that for 26 rds this game doesnt mean jack s**t

Agree fro, s**t what wrong with me agreeing with you and Mata on the same night and I haven't had a drink.
[/quote]  Your judgement is better when you're sober.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Ralphie link=topic=186813.msg322352#msg322352 date=1299928225]
Those decisions went against us because of what Messrs Penn, Lowe & Hasler said to the Media about Gallup in the past couple of weeks.

Really. Debate the game issues and leave your cheap shot pop culture phychology in you kids top drawer bedsie table. Along with your other negative beyond blue traits.
[/quote]
DING DING DING

we have a winner

awesome post

The Boot link said:
Ryan, I reckon Storm will be top 4.
You disagreed and mentioned Dragons & Rorters and... ;)

I reckon, eeergh, the Slime (Parra), and Warriors.

Sorry - killed me saying Eels.....most hated club.....ever...

You guys want to insult me, call me a parra fan.

Fro link said:
Its Ok Swoop, I'm sure it wont become a habit :)
We are talking football now and not going on about the front office. I'm sure we won't agree on everything.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186813.msg322440#msg322440 date=1299930403]
[quote author=Fro link=topic=186813.msg322432#msg322432 date=1299930230]

Agree fro, s**t what wrong with me agreeing with you and Mata on the same night and I haven't had a drink.
[/quote]  Your judgement is better when you're sober.
[/quote]

It's all about the players and how they perform now.

Fluffy link said:
typical parra fan, try and have sex with a good looking bloke

Better than a scientist, who will try and screw anything to see what the end result is, eh?

It wasn't chechin making us drop the ball and do dumb **** all night.

Sometimes its ok to cry foul of the refs, but seriously....tonight wasn't one of those nights you can pull that card. Save that for another time when its justified.

We lost because we were more terrible than the terrible team we were playing.

Pablo link said:
It wasn't chechin making us drop the ball and do dumb s**t all night.

Sometimes its ok to cry foul of the refs, but seriously....tonight wasn't one of those nights you can pull that card. Save that for another time when its justified.

We lost because we were more terrible than the terrible team we were playing.

Pablo - applaud for you mate.

Whatnow ? Dropped balls, stupid penalties that's what. It's no surprise though, it happens every game. Some times he does enough good things to make up for it...tonight wasn't one of those times.

Fluffy link said:
jatz i feel he is on the truth there as well as the other failings.

Not one of our players played like their heads were off with gallop and the media.

We both know Fluff that come tomorrow after the recovery session its about reviewing the game and addressing the failings in our game and building on those things that went right. Its about football.

Chip & Chase link said:
Whatnow ? Dropped balls, stupid penalties that's what. It's no surprise though, it happens every game. Some times he does enough good things to make up for it...tonight wasn't one of those times.
  When was his last decent game.  I can;t think of one since the Tigers game late in 2009.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2