Cant Wait for the Presser - I Bet Baret doesnt show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dce pissed off. Trent making excuses again, blaming the administration (which at the moment is killing our club tbo) morans running the club. Dce sounds like he is pissed off with the admin and bosses as well for screwing things up.

Yeh I shook hands with DCE after the game and he apologised for what's going on ... we had a moment.

I rate him highly and it can't be easy running out giving 100% with what's going on. Sooner Jake is captain coach the better.

He cops flack for not being invested and only picking up his pay cheque from some, but I can guarantee you he takes a huge amount of pride in captaining our club and would be absolutely devastated and pissed off and rightly so.

I thought DCE was impressive. He looked rightly pissed off and took responsibility on behalf of the players for the pathetic capitulation. Trent just looks totally defeated. I'm not bitter with Trent. I feel sorry for him. Not his fault that the Penns and Zorba decided to recreate Manly in their own image ie a muppet show - and turn a once great club into a f $$@@g laughing stock!

I dare say the situation will come to a head one way or another before the weekend’s out. The club cannot let this rubbish drag on any longer.
It will take as long as it takes to work out the legalities and technicalities while costing the Penns the minimum. Guaranteed

I thought DCE was impressive. He looked rightly pissed off and took responsibility on behalf of the players for the pathetic capitulation. Trent just looks totally defeated. I'm not bitter with Trent. I feel sorry for him. Not his fault that the Penns and Zorba decided to recreate Manly in their own image ie a muppet show - and turn a once great club into a f $$@@g laughing stock!

Agree on DCE.

Agree on Penn's and ZtH.

Only agree that Barrett looks totally defeated. But I don't feel sorry for him. Too many excuses.

He cops flack for not being invested and only picking up his pay cheque from some, but I can guarantee you he takes a huge amount of pride in captaining our club and would be absolutely devastated and pissed off and rightly so.

Chez gave a heartfelt apology to the crowd at Brookie for the game, the year and the cold, and promised to do better in 2019.

Then proceeded to run around the near empty stadium with his dejected team mates :clap:

No thanks nor apology to the crowd, or even an appearance from our CEO and Owners :lipssealed:

Dce pissed off. Trent making excuses again, blaming the administration (which at the moment is killing our club tbo) morans running the club. Dce sounds like he is pissed off with the admin and bosses as well for screwing things up.
Yet again last night Cherry had his pants pulled down by a halfback on half his salary. While the rest of the teams a shambles Cherry should probably start looking a little closer to home for someone to blame. He’s not employed primarily as a defensive player, he’s supposed to get his hands on the ball and organise the attack. A really good half should be able to contribute even when there’s no game plan and little support from the rest of the team. For example Green last year. And Green is by no means a great half.

Chez gave a heartfelt apology to the crowd at Brookie for the game, the year and the cold, and promised to do better in 2019.

Then proceeded to run around the near empty stadium with his dejected team mates :clap:

No thanks nor apology to the crowd, or even an appearance from our CEO and Owners :lipssealed:
I would be dreaming but would love dez back as head coach, tooves as assistant, donny head coach, max bought back into the club or a billionaire who was happy for football department to run it with the penns and Zorba going.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8