Cant Wait for the Presser - I Bet Baret doesnt show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Did you see how when the press conference finished they left at different doors he was not happy dce and was great to see him get a bit fired up..he is not a happy camper at all.
No I missed that, the video I saw cut out after DCE’s final comment.

Did you see how when the press conference finished they left at different doors he was not happy dce and was great to see him get a bit fired up..he is not a happy camper at all.

Makes me think that the players know that Trent is on his way out and he has lost the dressing room.

It was only last week that Cherry was saying he thought Barrett was the right man for the job.

Barrett needs to be sacked effective immediately. If not at least have the balls to quit and end this shambles of a coaching career.

I got the other impression I think he is pissed of that Trent is still here but I could be wrong
But I do agree with you he is pissed at the club also mostly the penns zorba and Lyall.. like all of us are.
I actually thought he was protecting Trent when they asked the question and DCE cut in. I think he is pissed majorly at the club.

Who knows - it’s all too much drama. We should be on Days of our Lives.

I actually thought he was protecting Trent when they asked the question and DCE cut in. I think he is pissed majorly at the club.

Who knows - it’s all too much drama. We should be on Days of our Lives.
The more I think about it you are probably correct
Man stuff days of lives let’s take Home and away ‘s prime time time slot away from them .

DCE cut in to answer the question on the players behalf. He is furious that the club has handled this whole affair so poorly and rightfully so.

However as he said in his response that's not an excuse for tonight.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8