Cant coach either

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see the broncos and the cows lost. Bennett and green without a few key players couldnt summon a win against the tigpies and the goons.wow , they should be ashamed of themselves.there is no excuse.

When manly are missing there spine and strike players its the coaches fault so this also must mean these guys are pretenders.

Manly have had an underwhelming season, no doubt but some of the comments about having key players out should not make a difference also set the bar low. I admire passion but when it lacks any football sense its laughable.

For those sprouting these Gems of knowledge , please go home and write
I love my team but know jack **** about football. 100 times, It needs to be handed in on thursday. The turn around is paramount in the learning process. No excuses. no cut and paste please, and dont take to long, no one likes a plodder.

Ps. I think its fine to criticise the teams performance, it takes all types and its a forum, but i also think its ok to criticise other contributions, as im sure someone will do with this. But remeber the point is the results prove bennet and green the coaches with the least injuries all year, really struggle to coach to a first grade standard when they miss key personnel.
I see the broncos and the cows lost. Bennett and green without a few key players couldnt summon a win against the tigpies and the goons.wow , they should be ashamed of themselves.there is no excuse.

When manly are missing there spine and strike players its the coaches fault so this also must mean these guys are pretenders.

Manly have had an underwhelming season, no doubt but some of the comments about having key players out should not make a difference also set the bar low. I admire passion but when it lacks any football sense its laughable.

For those sprouting these Gems of knowledge , please go home and write
I love my team but know jack **** about football. 100 times, It needs to be handed in on thursday. The turn around is paramount in the learning process. No excuses. no cut and paste please, and dont take to long, no one likes a plodder.

Ps. I think its fine to criticise the teams performance, it takes all types and its a forum, but i also think its ok to criticise other contributions, as im sure someone will do with this. But remeber the point is the results prove bennet and green the coaches with the least injuries all year, really struggle to coach to a first grade standard when they miss key personnel.
i think it's got more to do with attitude then the actual results.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4