Can Manly stop the Hat trick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They have taken our Premiership winning Trophy and we want it back Dead or alive !

See the source image

Sport has a habit of making a mockery of even the most well constructed prediction ...

Usually though the most well constructed destructive army wins

The Manly army has a lot of constructive planning to do if they are to win the 2023 NRL War

Professional sport is not a game
It is War on the footy field
See the source image

Last edited:
Usually though the most well contracted destructive army wins

The Manly army has a lot of constructive planning to do if they are to win the 2023 NRL War

Professional sport is not a game
It is War on the footy field
See the source image

Young and fresh there the lads 😳💪🏻

Yes you are right

We have been exposed to Des Haslers predictable game plan and team selections

We need an upgrade of roster and a reform of game plans
We are under the radar feathered friend…. The mighty sea eagles will be much improved in 2023!

We are under the radar feathered friend…. The mighty sea eagles will be much improved in 2023!
Our Legendary Clubs reputation as the Greatest club of all is under threat

by some serious 2023 Premiership contenders

This under the radar strategic plan has not been affective for over a decade

We need a new plan to win the new NRL War

Manly won't do it but the question is has the overall standard of footy and competitiveness disappeared? Up until the Rorters went back to back in the NRL salary cap era no other team has came close unless you add the cheating scum. I just feel unless more NRL standard players start coming through more back to back footy teams will start to emerge.

Could very easily be St George like and win for a decade , they have that much coming through!!

Highly unlikely but certainly possible.

I’m fully expecting Penrith to appear in ATLEAST 2 of the next 3 grand finals going forward..
Might not win them, but they will continue to be the benchmark for the next few years..

The thing about them is, everyone KNOWS what they are going to do.. is Cleary going to bomb to to’o’s wing? No he’s not.. he’s going to dig into the line and either pass it out the back or grubber thru the line… that’s what he does.. that’s how he plays.. and teams can do NOTHING to stop it… that to me is the definition of class.. they arnt conjuring up new wrestling techniques to get an advantage and hurt people, they play a very attractive , relentless brand of football and we all KNOW this, but none of the 15 other teams can do a damn thing to stop them..

And the fact they clean swept all the grades means they will have players ready to come in and do their job to replace the leaving players.. that won’t be an issue at all…

As for the question can manly stop them??? Hahahahah
Hahahah
Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahah
Your kidding right? Manly players look gassed running out the tunnel to start the match.. they won’t get within 20 points of them when they play next

I doubt anyone can, but we certainly won’t, if by some miracle we can turn things around and play deep into the semis, I think that would be a good result.

Our Legendary Clubs reputation as the Greatest club of all is under threat

by some serious 2023 Premiership contenders

This under the radar strategic plan has not been affective for over a decade

We need a new plan to win the new NRL War
Ye of little faith!

Just sayin’

No

From being at the GF live on Sunday with good seats we are at least 5-10 at a minimum to even think about challenging for a title.

Not getting a bottom 3 finish next year will be win in my books.

Good lord you are a negative lot

At full strength with some luck we are around the bottom of the top 4 / mid 8 (considering we were there for most of the year anyway). In recent history we have had one good year with injuries and we came op 4

Now I am not saying we will beat them as they are an awesome team but it is not as awful as some people are saying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7