Can Manly stop the Hat trick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kikau is a big out and will make more difference than most think imo.
Not just his ability to trample his opposite edges and make linebreaks, score tries and defensively smashes many opposition halves with pressure plays.....his most important ingredient is not involving a run or tackle....as an option runner he sucks in 2-3 defenders EVERY time time to allow that 2nd man play out the back to have an auto overlap EVERY shift to the left.
Garner is a handy replacement, but a fair way off Kikau.
The scary part about Penrith is their production line, if you seen their "Winning" NSW cup team blow every side away and the junior teams below them crammed with endless potential star players, the future out Penrith way has YEARS of success ahead.
The best chance for Manly or any other contender, is to not focus on Penrith who are light years away as the yardstick.

So forget Penrith and concentrate on our own backyard.

Manly need to to a couple of things to be even mentioned in the conversation -
Stay healthy/injury free....last few years been ridiculous
Quicker defensive line speed and control in the ruck
More attacking options out of dummy half
The Schu is integral and needs to really deliver at 6 - Foz been our best player in 2021 and 2022
These BIG forwards need to eat some raw meat and get more mongrel

Ye of little faith!

Just sayin’
The Faith pespective.....

Faith without works is futal feathered friend

Faith without constructive changes and just relying on the old Cliché under the raider as we have been for over a decade without a premiership win is planning to fail

I don't think we're stopping anyone if we have Schuster and DCE at halves and a squad that isn't over that jersey debacle.

The scary part about Penrith is their production line, if you seen their "Winning" NSW cup team blow every side away and the junior teams below them crammed with endless potential star players, the future out Penrith way has YEARS of success ahead.
Nothing scary about Penriths production line which will ultimacy produce players for other clubs

No matter How many strong junior teams and cup teams Penrith have
Thier salary cap hold on to so many of them and They can only field 17 players on the field

We do not need all these winning Junior and NSW cup teams as winning clubs like the Storm do not have them either

We need to pick the eyes out of 30 winning NRL players in our playing squad and get rid of the players in that squad that are holding us back that Des persists him

The Faith pespective.....

Faith without works is futal feathered friend

Faith without constructive changes and just relying on the old Cliché under the raider as we have been for over a decade without a premiership win is planning to fail
Parramatta have had lots of changes …. It didn’t work for them….

Just sayin’

I don't think we're stopping anyone if we have Schuster and DCE at halves and a squad that isn't over that jersey debacle.
Perspective is a wonderful thing

Schuster has all the skill to sht on his doubters

Our players have publicly said that the debacle is over but the media say other wise

and last but not least DCE is such an over rated player that he keeps being selected in rep teams

The only recourse that can hold us back

is not of lack of funds or junior teams

But lack of Innovating people in our club

as the only limits that we have

are the ones we make

Lets move on from our past Medicore ways and make 2023 a successful year

Nothing scary about Penriths production line which will ultimacy produce players for other clubs

No matter How many strong junior teams and cup teams Penrith have
Thier salary cap hold on to so many of them and They can only field 17 players on the field

We do not need all these winning Junior and NSW cup teams as winning clubs like the Storm do not have them either

We need to pick the eyes out of 30 winning NRL players in our playing squad and get rid of the players in that squad that are holding us back that Des persists him
You may not know how it works Bozo and not to ridicule...but I will explain.
Firstly to have a strong production line is a HUGE advantage, as Penrith will basically keep EVERY gun player of choice and for far cheaper and with a winning culture, these youngsters are going to need MASSIVE overs to leave the Panthers den.
I agree they can't keep them all for many reasons, including the fact they can only field 17 per game and though there are 30 in the squad, many will be NRL standard, but not able to get time in the Top grade so will move on to play consistent first grade footy with other sides and just maybe lose 1 - 2 Very soon including bif Spencer Lenui for 2023, but to think it's not a scary production line would be denial, it simply is what it is.
Thing is Manly has a few stars of it's own coming through and personally feel Latu Fainu will be a star and there's a couple more coming through.

You may not know how it works Bozo and not to ridicule...but I will explain.
Firstly to have a strong production line is a HUGE advantage, as Penrith will basically keep EVERY gun player of choice and for far cheaper and with a winning culture, these youngsters are going to need MASSIVE overs to leave the Panthers den.
I agree they can't keep them all for many reasons, including the fact they can only field 17 per game and though there are 30 in the squad, many will be NRL standard, but not able to get time in the Top grade so will move on to play consistent first grade footy with other sides and just maybe lose 1 - 2 Very soon including bif Spencer Lenui for 2023, but to think it's not a scary production line would be denial, it simply is what it is.
Thing is Manly has a few stars of it's own coming through and personally feel Latu Fainu will be a star and there's a couple more coming through.
Their strong production line is also an advantage to clubs like us
as I said before their cap can only hold on too so many players

The fact is the storm have proven to be a success without all those junior winning teams and so can we and I will agree to disagree my feathered freind

Their strong production line is also an advantage to clubs like us
as I said before their cap can only hold on too so many players

The fact is the storm have proven to be a success without all those junior winning teams and so can we and I will agree to disagree my feathered freind
That's fine, but Storm buy average stars and make them better, to simply fit in with the Star spine they already have.....and they are no longer the yardstick.
If you look at the dominant Winning team Penrith had in the grand final, it's basically their own production line so I think that tells the true tale in the end, regardless of any opinions....but if you feel a strong production line is not helpful, your entitled to that opinion and still my friend. @:smirk:

That's fine, but Storm buy average stars and make them better, to simply fit in with the Star spine they already have.....and they are no longer the yardstick.
If you look at the dominant Winning team Penrith had in the grand final, it's basically their own production line so I think that tells the true tale in the end, regardless of any opinions....but if you feel a strong production line is not helpful, your entitled to that opinion and still my friend. @:smirk:
Its not just fine it is a fact that the successful storm just like us do not have all those winning junior teams. Game over Maxta have nice day :)

This is how helpful the penrith production line is to all other clubs

Matt Burton gone to the Dogs
Capewell gone to the Broncos
Kikau gone to the Dogs
Api gone to the tiges
More to come and go

Its not just fine it is a fact that the successful storm just like us do not have all those winning junior teams. Game over Maxta have nice day :)

This is how helpful the penrith production line is to all other clubs

Matt Burton gone to the Dogs
Capewell gone to the Broncos
Kikau gone to the Dogs
Api gone to the tiges
More to come and go
Successful Storm were not successful in 2022 and once the star spine was reduced with Pappenhuyzen out, they were pretty average to be honest.

Below is the evidence of a production line that wins grand finals like 2022
game - set - match = Maxta :wait:

2. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
3. Izack TAGO - sponsored by Chemtools
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Potter Automotive
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by Hix Group
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery

10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Hertz

14. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Casella Express

16. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by MKJ Projects

18. Sean O'SULLIVAN - sponsored by Stylus Blinds

Successful Storm were not successful in 2022 and once the star spine was reduced with Pappenhuyzen out, they were pretty average to be honest.

Below is the evidence of a production line that wins grand finals like 2022
game - set - match = Maxta :wait:

2. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
3. Izack TAGO - sponsored by Chemtools
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Potter Automotive
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by Hix Group
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery

10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Hertz

14. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Casella Express

16. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by MKJ Projects

18. Sean O'SULLIVAN - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
Evidence is the Storm is the most successful finals clubs over the past 10 years and they did it with out the panthers breading ground for other clubs

Evidence is the Storm is the most successful finals clubs over the past 10 years and they did it with out the panthers breading ground for other clubs
Let's not live in the past - how about the most successful team by a long way over the past 2 years - the Penrith Panthers !!
Storm have lost that tag and are going backwards.
Another prediction about the Penrith production line....over the next 2 years they will unleash more Star players who again - will be from their own production line and any team wanting to even dream about winning the comp over the next 3 years will have to beat Penrith to do so....Storm again will be going backwards during this same period.

Let's start with a couple of wins against a few top 8 teams to begin - and go from there. Maybe jag one against a likely top 4 team, build some confidence. We need to get back to basics here guys. We need new offensive and defensive structures. We need a complete overhaul in culture and attitude from Penn, to the people that remove the garbage from Brooky Oval.

Let's not live in the past - how about the most successful team by a long way over the past 2 years - the Penrith Panthers !!
Storm have lost that tag and are going backwards.
Another prediction about the Penrith production line....over the next 2 years they will unleash more Star players who again - will be from their own production line and any team wanting to even dream about winning the comp over the next 3 years will have to beat Penrith to do so....Storm again will be going backwards during this same period.
We are not just living in the past

We are living is the past overall consecutive year facts

And the fact is The storm over all have been more successful than the Penrith breeding junior teams for other clubs model

We are not living in the past

We are living is the past overall consecutive year facts

And the fact is The storm over all have been more successful than the Penrith breeding junior teams for other clubs model
Then why have the most successful team by a country mile, got easily the best junior system in the NRL and are no doubt the team to beat again next year after winning the last 2 grand finals ?

The Storm actually had a good feeder club in QLD called Norths devils who gave them Cam Smith, Slater, Inglis. Cronk and others, who gave them the initial success and they built the team "around these blokes", not through another NRL teams juniors.

Your arguement makes as much sense you have a smorasboard of food, but there's nothing to eat.

Of course it's advantagous to have a good production line feathered friend, do you not recall us have a Junior team stacked with Foran, DCE and more, who came through to help Manly have a dominant period and further back, we developed a backrow trio of Menies, Gartner and Kosef who led us through a dominant period....I thought you would remember these factors ?

Then why have the most successful team by a country mile, got easily the best junior system in the NRL and are no doubt the team to beat again next year after winning the last 2 grand finals ?

The Storm actually had a good feeder club in QLD called Norths devils who gave them Cam Smith, Slater, Inglis. Cronk and others, who gave them the initial success and they built the team "around these blokes", not through another NRL teams juniors.

Your arguement makes as much sense you have a smorasboard of food, but there's nothing to eat.

Of course it's advantagous to have a good production line feathered friend, do you not recall us have a Junior team stacked with Foran, DCE and more, who came through to help Manly have a dominant period and further back, we developed a backrow trio of Menies, Gartner and Kosef who led us through a dominant period....I thought you would remember these factors ?
The argument is that you can be successful like the storm without all those penrith winning junior teams that also become other teams targets

The storm had only one feeder club and were also fed by smart recruiters

They did not have all those winning junior teams that penrith have

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8