Can Manly stop the Hat trick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The argument is that you can be successful like the storm without all those penrith winning junior teams that also become other teams targets

The storm had only one feeder club and were also fed by smart recruiters

They did not have all those winning junior teams that penrith have
And as we speak - the Panthers have started a Dynasty due to their junior system....
But yes - you can be successful without a great junior system, but to be fair Bozo, it has to be a benefit to have strong juniors growing in your own backyard.
Here is a quick story my friend.
I always remember being in trouble with a girlfriend years ago and went to find a flower to pick from my front garden....but unfortunately there were none.....so I jumped the fence and stole a Rose from next door and the neighbour busted me and I got in trouble.
Moral of the story, it;s always best to grow them from your own backyard @;)

And as we speak - the Panthers have started a Dynasty due to their junior system....
But yes - you can be successful without a great junior system, but to be fair Bozo, it has to be a benefit to have strong juniors growing in your own backyard.
Here is a quick story my friend.
I always remember being in trouble with a girlfriend years ago and went to find a flower to pick from my front garden....but unfortunately there were none.....so I jumped the fence and stole a Rose from next door and the neighbour busted me and I got in trouble.
Moral of the story, it;s always best to grow them from your own backyard @;)
Another example of your so called superior back yard BBQ Maxta :)

The eels have also had the back yard Dynasty for years but were far from dominant

The Broncos have the biggest back yard BBQ of them all

And look were they are :)

See the source image

Melbourne do have a strong link with Queensland feeder clubs that seemingly produce more talent than Blacktown.

Manly poaching Westmead talent has been fruitful but we have also inherited some of their gang culture that has cost us already.

It was also Bob Fultons eye for talent that really benefited Manly however he is no longer with us.

Anyway the point of my rant is that we have the potential to develop as a club but if we keep doing what we're doing we will fall behind.

P.s. we also need to get on whatever gear the Panthers are on

Melbourne do have a strong link with Queensland feeder clubs that seemingly produce more talent than Blacktown.

Manly poaching Westmead talent has been fruitful but we have also inherited some of their gang culture that has cost us already.

It was also Bob Fultons eye for talent that really benefited Manly however he is no longer with us.

Anyway the point of my rant is that we have the potential to develop as a club but if we keep doing what we're doing we will fall behind.

P.s. we also need to get on whatever gear the Panthers are on
Another Vital factor is

It is not what strategy we have but how affectively we use it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7