Can Liam become Manly's shining Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is terrible news, poor kid. I was really happy to see him get a go in first grade and now this.

I noticed last night that he was in a bit of distress, but did not imagine that he had broken his ankle. Well done to Liam though, for toughing it out on the field under those circumstances.

Anyway, chin up and good luck with your recovery Liam and look forward to you playing for the Mighty Sea Eagles in 2017.

Seriously though, there is a massive issue with our fitness, strength and conditioning. Our injury toll is far too high this year and it is really another area for major concern. Over to you Mr Penn.

The toughness the kid showed in staying out there and having a dig will do me.
He's in my pack of forwards any day.
Good luck Liam, speedy recovery.
Entrance tigers are tough mate.

Is it the same ankle he injured during preseason? Pretty damning against Ferris if it is IMO.

Just watching this kid go round,reminds me of a young JWH a real talent and hope we keep him this time,once he develops and relies his potential, then wow we have the making of a super star here at manly,I'm exited to watching his development.

Well as has been said in the Turbo thread, there's no point damaging our stars of the future for the sake of this season. So I hope he makes a full recovery and comes back raring to go in 2017.

Yeah such bad luck for him, first 5 min on ! Damn but then played the next 18 min with a broken foot little bugger always been tough as nails he was gutted to say the least he will be back soon we hope PK x

Thanks Pappa, was so happy for him to get his debut and to find out he got injured while doing it, was just terrible news. Anyway, just know that we can't wait to see him play again and please wish him all the very best for his recovery.

Don't listen to the Telegraph they know nothing ! from what Liam has said he should be back in a couple of weeks fingers crossed just a small fracture in his foot, he has a bone where it should be ligament ( typical bloody Liam ! lol ) talk of fixing it in the off season so it will no longer be a problem I hope ....Thanks for all the words of encouragement for him warm my heart Pappa Knight x

Liam will be the leader of our pack one day in the future. Has proven his bravery and dedication in a few minutes playing for the Eagles Get well soon Liam - you are a champion in the making.

Yeah such bad luck for him, first 5 min on ! Damn but then played the next 18 min with a broken foot little bugger always been tough as nails he was gutted to say the least he will be back soon we hope PK x

He's a champion in the making with that resolve. I hope Manly recognise what they've got and dont let SC have a sniff.

Knight, the Trbojevic boys, Buhrer, DCE, Walker, Parcell and Taupau (and maybe one or two others coming through) are the foundation stones of Manly's next rise to prominence

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6