Cameron Munster - the new grub

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Notwithstanding all the kung-fu catching of the maroons, it is clear to me that Munster sat at the feet of Smith and Slater for years learning how to be a complete tool

His kick on Martin was merely the exclamation point on his performance, but he then went for the encore minutes later and kneed a Blues player (I will identify when I watch the reply later) in the head as unnamed player went to play the ball. Of course that didn't get noticed or mentioned by commentary. The best thing about this is of course the fact we know that was what they were reduced to, no chance of a win so carry on like a donkey
The knee was also to Martin (knee to his face), just after the 68th minute mark, just before NSW scored again. But the knee twist on Tommy - 4 weeks minimum. This guy should be out for 8 weeks.

Speaking of missing things:

After To'o scored his second try, Val Holmes ran past and kneed him in the head.

Not sure what the mrc smoke but better limit it in the future.

Qld historically get super grubby when they know a loss is imminent, they just started early on Wednesday.

nAndhzP.png

After To'o scored his second try, Val Holmes ran past and kneed him in the head.

Qld historically get super grubby when they know a loss is imminent, they just started early on Wednesday.

nAndhzP.png
Yep, noticed that at the time & To'o's reaction to it & was surprised there was zero mention of it by the commentators, ref or bunker.

nAndhzP.png
I posted this earlier in the 'milking' thread - Valerie Holmes' intentional collision with Toho's head was extremely reckless and could have resulted in a serious head injury .... I have replayed it several times and Holmes looks sideways at him and alters his gait to make contact .... should have been a penalty and sin bin as a minimum .... Felt, Munster and Holmes should all be cited if the new rules are seriously and fairly administered ... imho

I posted this earlier in the 'milking' thread - Valerie Holmes' intentional collision with Toho's head was extremely reckless and could have resulted in a serious head injury .... I have replayed it several times and Holmes looks sideways at him and alters his gait to make contact .... should have been a penalty and sin bin as a minimum .... Felt, Munster and Holmes should all be cited if the new rules are seriously and fairly administered ... imho
Didn "t take much notice at the time but that was quite avoidable by Holmes and should have been picked up by the match officials . Munster "s antics weren "t much better , maybe they thought they would have more leniency with the parochial home crowd but still no excuse . Maroons supporter but again no need for those grubby type antics .

I’m not normally a proponent of physical violence to solve behavioural problems but munster really needs a good clip around the ear; if he’d tried that sh*t a few years ago, his stupid grin might not be with a full set of teeth.

Maybe next time he tries kicking an opponent, somebody might consider it appropriate to treat him the same way.

I’m not normally a proponent of physical violence to solve behavioural problems but munster really needs a good clip around the ear; if he’d tried that sh*t a few years ago, his stupid grin might not be with a full set of teeth.

Maybe next time he tries kicking an opponent, somebody might consider it appropriate to treat him the same way.
Yes that would be a brilliant spectacle for the game, 2 blokes going hammer and tongs kicking each other.
Or maybe you meant a full on fist fight, which would also be a mouth-watering prospect. Except, what if Munster was to win the fight? Or do the good guys always win in your experience.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4