Cameron Munster - the new grub

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Notwithstanding all the kung-fu catching of the maroons, it is clear to me that Munster sat at the feet of Smith and Slater for years learning how to be a complete tool

His kick on Martin was merely the exclamation point on his performance, but he then went for the encore minutes later and kneed a Blues player (I will identify when I watch the reply later) in the head as unnamed player went to play the ball. Of course that didn't get noticed or mentioned by commentary. The best thing about this is of course the fact we know that was what they were reduced to, no chance of a win so carry on like a donkey

As much as I would like to lay into him, the 'kick' is better described as a 'shove with shin'. Storm in a tea-cup.

Great player, but I do enjoy watching replays of Jorge ironing him out.

And it's good to have villains in the game - he is certainly obliging!

Notwithstanding all the kung-fu catching of the maroons, it is clear to me that Munster sat at the feet of Smith and Slater for years learning how to be a complete tool

His kick on Martin was merely the exclamation point on his performance, but he then went for the encore minutes later and kneed a Blues player (I will identify when I watch the reply later) in the head as unnamed player went to play the ball. Of course that didn't get noticed or mentioned by commentary. The best thing about this is of course the fact we know that was what they were reduced to, no chance of a win so carry on like a donkey
Absolutely, has been a grub for years, as soon as things don't go his way he starts his tantrums and dirty dog shots. I think it's the 3rd or 4th time I have seen him kick or knee an opposing player.

Maybe a great player but he is the cunster

As much as I would like to lay into him, the 'kick' is better described as a 'shove with shin'. Storm in a tea-cup.

Great player, but I do enjoy watching replays of Jorge ironing him out.

And it's good to have villains in the game - he is certainly obliging!
But 'kick' has more of a dramatic impact

In a regular season match it would be a "go think about what you did" offence.

He also twisted Turbos knee in a tackle early in the second half. Turbo noticed it and grabbed at his knee.
Munster is an absolute grub!

The fact that he kicks like a girl ... doesn't alter the fact he kicked a player in the guts ..

And I will hold off on awarding Munster the Grub Cup just now ... he has some very good Phyllophaga competitors in Lattrine and Feldt ....

If we use the analogy of Karate. I’d say Munster is a blue belt c@nt.
He has a long way to go to catch up to his 4th Dan, black belted Sansei sCam,
or 2nd Dan Black belt (sliding feet causing head injury honours) Billy the Twat.

Munster is a talented guy and has been fortunate to play in a successful team. You saw last night yet another example of when heat is put on him he just despises it and lashes out. This is a thing that continues to be a weakness in his game and in a bygone era he would have been dealt with pretty severely by rival players.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6