Cameron Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two of the sports Journo’s had him back home in QLD two weeks ago ( as per Twitter) and our own @Snake who is somewhat of an insider confirmed that he was being released during the last week.

To my knowledge the club only ever announces arrivals and usually never departures.

Blake Green, as an example was just announced as a signing by the Warriors.

BUT, I could well be wrong re Cameron.
As mentioned earlier in the thread,Cullen is off to Redcliffe

You persist in quoting your own posts. Doubtless, you are not a former poster revived under a new identity, nevertheless, state your credentials and explain your erstwhile absence and sudden comfortable visitation so as to earn a reprieve in posting privileges.
Was just about to say the same thing I’m tired from just seeing his name pop up 10 times a page, must be a lonely 57 year old to spend as time talking to himself or herself as much as they do. Yaaawnn

Was just about to say the same thing I’m tired from just seeing his name pop up 10 times a page, must be a lonely 57 year old to spend as time talking to himself or herself as much as they do. Yaaawnn
mate, now i know who you are, your the menace on the hill with the drum, what has that got to do with footy?

mate, now i know who you are, your the menace on the hill with the drum, what has that got to do with footy?
Mate, believe me, I wish you were someone capable of creating the kind of verve that stirred up a Silvertails hornets nest. What with it being the off season, and all this salary cap nonsense. But what you’re doing has already been done, over and over again. It’s just so unfashionably boring.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8