Call To Arms - Final 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just tell your friends to be there, and tell your friends to tell their friends to be there and support the Mighty Eagles.

We are gonna crush them. Probably in the first half. U watch Gifty tonite, his 'big game' hat will be on.

At the 50 minute mark it'll be TACKLE TACKLE TACKLE

Crusher_Cleal said:
Being on a Friday definitely would affect the crowd. It's a bit tough for some people from the Northern Beaches to get from there to ANZ on a Friday night.

And these are the people we need to make the effort....I'm sorry, but I dont buy into this excuse. What about our supporters who travel from country NSW or QLD on a weekly/fortnightly basis to attend most games? Or people that drive from Central Coast/Newcastle/Wollongong to attend most games at Brookie or elsewhere in Sydney? Or our western Sydney fans who travel to Brookie most weeks? That's tough, but yet they do it, and support their team.

Crusher_Cleal said:
Being on a Friday definitely would affect the crowd. It's a bit tough for some people from the Northern Beaches to get from there to ANZ on a Friday night.

Free bus straight from the Northern Beaches, not an excuse.

EagleRock40 said:
Crusher_Cleal said:

And these are the people we need to make the effort....I'm sorry, but I dont buy into this excuse. What about our supporters who travel from country NSW or QLD on a weekly/fortnightly basis to attend most games? Or people that drive from Central Coast/Newcastle/Wollongong to attend most games at Brookie or elsewhere in Sydney? Or our western Sydney fans who travel to Brookie most weeks? That's tough, but yet they do it, and support their team.

Damn it, quicker than me, and said better as well. Not happy ;)

Well said Jono.
You're probably preaching to the converted here but hopefully those that are able to, get out there and be loud. It's going to be epic.

Jono said:
HappilyManly said:
The love your post articulates, is echoed by all Manly Supporters Jono:angel:
Hope to hear your drums tonight for every Manly point:)

The attendance, or lack thereof is immaterial to our Professional Premiers.
They are there to advance to the next game,one win at a time:cool:

Win Big Manly:heart:

Couldn't get in contact with ANZ so that is a negatory on the drum. Next game it will be there.

Just tweeted @ANZStadium to find out for you Jono

EagleRock40 said:
Crusher_Cleal said:

Its a pity so many fans don't share your passion eaglerock

Crusher_Cleal said:

To add to what others have said, I reckon a large number of Northern Beaches people work out of the area, eg City, North Shore etc. These areas have trains its only 40 mins from the City to Hiomebush via train.

The other option is get some time off work, myself, Jono and quite a few of our mates have done this. Which also allows plenty of time to lubricate the throat with your beverage of choice, ready for chanting and cheering.

Great stuff Jono. Come on Manly fans. Get up off the couches and get to the game. There is nothing like actually being there.

As a side: Jono - I love the fact that you felt the need to sensor p***es but not cocks..:) sorry thats just the immature little kid coming out in me.:D

Clint said:
Great stuff Jono. Come on Manly fans. Get up off the couches and get to the game. There is nothing like actually being there.

As a side: Jono - I love the fact that you felt the need to sensor p***es but not cocks..:) sorry thats just the immature little kid coming out in me.:D

Where are you on your trip ? Will you get to see tonights game ?

globaleagle said:
I can't make it. :(

Someone wave to me please! :)

Should have given me more warning. Could have got my son to create a GE banner ;)

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
I can't make it. :(

Someone wave to me please! :)

Should have given me more warning. Could have got my son to create a GE banner ;)

Well that woulda been awesome! (hat would've been jealous).

You needed more warning I couldn't make it from Canada? heeheeheecough

I told my mate who went to the titans game to make one, but he couldn't work out how to spell GE (typical st merge supporter)

GO MANLY!!!

Jono, I think you are most dedicated fan we have. Probably the truest of supporters going around.

Fark me I am pumped for tonight!!!!

Jono, made the call but all i got was:

"The number you have called has been disconnected. Please check the number and try again."

Garts said:
Jono, I think you are most dedicated fan we have. Probably the truest of supporters going around.

Mate, I'm not as committed as Bones is though.

If you're not careful you'll get whipped for putting the words true and supporter within 3 words of each other ;)

Thanks for the compliment btw.

Jono said:
Garts said:

If you're not careful you'll get whipped for putting the words true and supporter within 3 words of each other ;)

Yes I know, just being a smart arse. I'm in a good mood and excited about tonight!!!!

Jono said:
Garts said:

Don't worry he does ok...btw there are LOTS of very committed fans who spend a gazillion getting to games. Sadly not everyone can afford to be able to do that.

No such words as "true supporters"...everyone is the same, wether you watch on TV, attend every home game or travel away.

No one supporter is better (or worse) than another.

HOWEVER

I do wish some of those that only turn up for Grand Finals would make a bigger effort, there would have been 50-60 thousand Manly fans at last years GF, literally a sea of Maroon and White....where are they tonight??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Jono said:
Garts said:

Don't worry he does ok...btw there are LOTS of very committed fans who spend a gazillion getting to games. Sadly not everyone can afford to be able to do that.

No such words as "true supporters"...everyone is the same, wether you watch on TV, attend every home game or travel away.

No one supporter is better (or worse) than another.

HOWEVER

I do wish some of those that only turn up for Grand Finals would make a bigger effort, there would have been 50-60 thousand Manly fans at last years GF, literally a sea of Maroon and White....where are they tonight??

I'm at work today til 5.30, 5 hours away. Thanks for asking.

If you want to bring your private jet and pick me up though Mark, I'll make the effort to be at my local airport at 4.30.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4