C. Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rumour on FB NRL universe that Souths have released Bayley Sironen to sign with another NRL club likely Manly. So if that’s the case I can’t see Curtis going anywhere. The plot thickens.
Or else the Tigers are bringing the two sons of legendary Siro Snr home.

Interesting to see the Telegraph reporting that the Tigers are looking to bring Curtis ‘home’.

Wests Tigers are also considering making a play for a Curtis Sironen homecoming as part of a potential swap deal between Manly and Sironen’s former club.

The move could mean Sironen returns to the Tigers which would allow disgruntled prop Josh Aloiai to switch to the Sea Eagles immediately. The Tigers are steadfast in their belief they will not release Aloiai unless they find a suitable replacement and expect him back at training on November 30.

Tigers back-rower Luke Garner could also be part of any trade deal although Tigers officials are adamant he will fulfil the final two years of his deal.

Sironen is off-contract at the end of next year and it is understood the Sea Eagles would consider an opportunity for the 27-year-old to return to the Tigers on a long-term deal.

The Sironen name is synonymous with the Tigers after Curtis’s dad Paul was a star at the club in the 1980s and 1990s.

Curtis made his debut for the Tigers in 2012 and played 65 games before joining Manly in 2017 where he has established himself as an edge back-rower while Garner played under-20s at the Sea Eagles before making his debut at the Tigers. Aloiai has had a highly publicised fallout with his current club and the situation is now untenable. The Tigers are privately shocked how quickly the relationship has soured given how popular Aloiai has been with his contributions on and off the field. He was thought of as a potential captaincy option with suggestions Moses Mbye will stand down from the role.
Yes pls out with the old in with the new

Tigers are in absolute crisis

Siro hits hard in attack and defense but doesn't seem very dynamic... he isn't extremely quick or mobile, nor does he really seem to create opportunities around him.

Am fine with keeping him but something needs to change for next season (this applies to a few players).

Curtis is one of our best players. Damaging, puts in effort, and is border rep quality in my opinion.

Don't forget guys, Des found it in his kind nature to release our absolute best forward, and replace him with air, so losing Curtis Sironen would leave us a mess.

Sadly it's looking like that way.
Why on earth we did not make a play for sirros b brother is telling.

No pen?
On holidays?
#nextweek?

Maybe they've been too busy time wise releasing our best players (AFB and Thommo) without replacing them, to focus on new acquisitions?

Remember Humphrey's email to me about him believing our signings would rekindle faith in our brands strength? Hahahaha.

No pen?
On holidays?
#nextweek?

Maybe they've been too busy time wise releasing our best players (AFB and Thommo) without replacing them, to focus on new acquisitions?

Remember Humphrey's email to me about him believing our signings would rekindle faith in our brands strength? Hahahaha.
Have faith in #NextWeek brother , it’s not over until the fat lady sings

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4