Buzz's Origin Wrap(sack snake)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately some people can't take off their "hate" glasses - whether it be "I hate Manly" or "I hate Melbourne" or "I hate Brisbane" and judge a player's performance objectively. It is unfortunate very when those people are given newspaper columns.

For some (like Rothfield), anyone who plays for Manly will never be a good player (unless they leave).

How we win so many premierships must be a complete mystery to them.

Cameron said:
I actually suggested to Gus on twitter this for next year
1 brett
6 gifty
7 carney
9 farah

Nsw has heaps of good back rowers, we all know gifty plays like a 5/8 and the combination with Brett is deadly.

I think hayne needs to do more of the kicking he has the longest boot.

**** you love twitter !!

Phantar said:
Bird went well as a 5/8 a few years back. That would allow for a ballplayer like Stewart to play in the backrow with a running second rower with possibly Carney at half.

No he didn't. Bird had one good rep game at five eight for Australia when he carved up a disinterested Kiwi team. Other than that he has been completely underwhelming whenever he has played there. He needs to concentrate on his running game because he's great at that but when he tries to be a ball player and put blokes through holes he is terrible.

Rothfield's a moron. Snake was safe at fullback and scored three tries in the series so good on him. I wouldn't mind if he wasn't picked for NSW though as he'd be available for Manly instead. Very glad he got through origin unscathed with those knees as the potential for injury is huge in that situation. Now for that pen, Brett.

Masked Eagle said:
Phantar said:
Bird went well as a 5/8 a few years back. That would allow for a ballplayer like Stewart to play in the backrow with a running second rower with possibly Carney at half.

No he didn't. Bird had one good rep game at five eight for Australia when he carved up a disinterested Kiwi team. Other than that he has been completely underwhelming whenever he has played there. He needs to concentrate on his running game because he's great at that but when he tries to be a ball player and put blokes through holes he is terrible.

You left out the 3rd game of the 2007 series, and the first game of the 2008 series. He was MoM in both those games.

We're all entitled to an opinion....

If he wants someone for that role to get the blues on a descent role on at the start of a set of six(which I think the article is about but poorly written) they don't have to look far the answer was actually playing - Jarryd Hayne.
Have him and Snake switch every now and then.

I think Reynolds will get a look in a rep jersey next season

I agree. Barring injury or a massive form slump, he will definitely come under close scrutiny next year. Maybe he will ditch the horrible haircut too!

EagleRock40 said:
I replyed with a comment but surprise surprise, it wont get published. Its pretty easy for Inglis to make metres when the NSW kickers are kicking it straight down his throat. Brett was made to work his way out of the corners as JT, Cronk and Smith's kicking game was far superior to ours. I really don't rate Dugan, he isnt the supporting type of fullback in attack, and his defence isnt great

Are you also "JP of Sydney"? If so, then your comment has been posted at "1:44 PM July 06, 2012". :)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4