Buzzhead Rothfield is at again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
6a0115702a4ef8970b0120a52b2ec7970c-800wi.jpg

whitebread_o.jpg

pastry12.jpg

2445_MEDIUM.jpg

Sausage%20Roll.JPG

Bread_rolls.JPG

Good one Ryan, you really NAB that one.

lovefooty said:
lsz said:
Lovefooty who is your source? Assuming you are not on the board it would seem there is another leak?

Yes there is a leak it was Scott Penn quoting to dean Ritchie last week about board room issues.

I am lost. He leaked damaging info about himself? Does not seem right to me. I am starting to think you are nothing more than a troll as no one could be as deluded as what you are posting.

Psssht, like your saying something everyone doesn't know already ! Thanks:
captain-obvious.jpg

Next you'll be enlightening the world on how grass is oft green.

EDIT: And I wish I didn't do that basket of bread down the bottom - FAR too big. Sorry Danners.

Daniel said:
How does anyone waist time with anything other than a pocket watch?

I think your contradictory and fear filled view has been clearly shown to be naught but a shambles and paranoid ramblings

Dan give up on the paranoia mate your making us paranoid.
Ps say hello to you mate Ritchie.

lovefooty said:
Daniel said:
How does anyone waist time with anything other than a pocket watch?

I think your contradictory and fear filled view has been clearly shown to be naught but a shambles and paranoid ramblings

Dan give up on the paranoia mate your making us paranoid.
Ps say hello to you mate Ritchie.

Right about the same time you stop trying to quote or mis-quote Bob Reilly.

lovefooty said:
Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
lsz said:
Lovefooty who is your source? Assuming you are not on the board it would seem there is another leak?

Yes there is a leak it was Scott Penn quoting to dean Ritchie last week about board room issues.

Lol and who is leaking that to you?
Just who are you love footy? Because methinks you don't lovefooty you just love fuelling a fire that only you and your puppeteer are sitting around.

You deal in contradictions and hypocrisy you say one thing to suit your point then contradict it a few posts later.

I actually have some information that counters your last accusation from two sources, but I don't play that way.

Actually if you wrote to or called Ritchie himself he would probably be able to confirm in enough detail that your accusation is nothing but a paranoid accusation.

By the way in business you don't destroy your own asset when it is functional and in the black to take it back into the red and build back slowly, well you do but that's how you end up broke

There you have it Dan. Why would any manly fan speak to Dean Ritchie. I would not waist my time with Ritchie but you obviously would.

Dan you have shown your hand here. It has a pen in it.

PS You seem to be paranoid about people being paranoid.

Thought it worth back tracking to this because you have more or less said that I am not a manly fan, an interesting proposition but I can see how this fits into your world view.

My assumption is that you believe that I have spent the past 6 or 7 years, countless hours of my own spare time as well as a good several thousand of my own dollars in running this site. As well as my hard earned on merch and attending games all because I support another team, for arguments sake, the bulldogs and in this way I will bring the club down for my own gain.

Not sure how you managed it but you unravelled my master plan

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky meddling kids

Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
lsz said:

Just who are you love footy? Because methinks you don't lovefooty you just love fuelling a fire that only you and your puppeteer are sitting around.

You deal in contradictions and hypocrisy you say one thing to suit your point then contradict it a few posts later.

I actually have some information that counters your last accusation from two sources, but I don't play that way.

Actually if you wrote to or called Ritchie himself he would probably be able to confirm in enough detail that your accusation is nothing but a paranoid accusation.

By the way in business you don't destroy your own asset when it is functional and in the black to take it back into the red and build back slowly, well you do but that's how you end up broke

There you have it Dan. Why would any manly fan speak to Dean Ritchie. I would not waist my time with Ritchie but you obviously would.

Thought it worth back tracking to this because you have more or less said that I am not a manly fan, an interesting proposition but I can see how this fits into your world view.

My assumption is that you believe that I have spent the past 6 or 7 years, countless hours of my own spare time as well as a good several thousand of my own dollars in running this site. As well as my hard earned on merch and attending games all because I support another team, for arguments sake, the bulldogs and in this way I will bring the club down for my own gain.

Calm down mate your getting Paranoid.
Lets wrap this up.
I want the Penn's to stay and work with the others F/C quantum,Urm and any one else that helps our club. I don't want to see one owner. To much risk for me.
Come and have coffee with Ronda and I at the shop. The team will be in this week for lunch .(Friday ) Off to bed for me early start in the morning.

Best laugh for ages. Thanks guys.
For the conspiracists on here I'm taking the tin foil hat to bed with me. Just because you are labelled as paranoid doesn't mean someone is not watching your every move. I hope my file is labelled Top Secret.

ManlyBacker said:
For the conspiracists on here I'm taking the tin foil hat to bed with me. Just because you are labelled as paranoid doesn't mean someone is not watching your every move. I hope my file is labelled Top Secret.

This post deserves some checking into.

Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
Daniel said:
lovefooty said:
lsz said:

It wasn't Des that was the evil genius!!!! It was Dan all along!!!

You cunning devil, you.

Jatz Crackers said:
ManlyBacker said:

This post deserves some checking into.

It has been Jatz, but dont tell anyone.

I'm up here on the grassy knoll as we speak :)

I don't know about anyone else, but this thread makes me feel like a hot meat pie !! But I'm on a diet God damn it !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7