Burying the demon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Michael Clarke has been fantastic. He has really matured.

And how good is old pigeon, he is still turning in MOM performances.

I think i read somewhere that Hayden is averaging around 87, Ponting around 80 odd and Micheal Clarke around 75.

With batters like that and 3 of the top 5 wicket takers in the competition your going to be very hard to beat.

We owned SA last night and I watched the whole thing.. i was loving it.

Man, i'm going to miss McGrath, what an absolute legend he is.. i think like warne he could take wickets til he's 80!! haha.

Hey doug, remember the old O and R website.. whoever won for the weekend got a $20 betting voucher at IASbet.com??

I won 2 of them and i put them both on Australia to win the 07 world cup.. it's looking good at the moment and will be a handy little pick up.. i got them at $3 first time and $2.80 second time.

Probably would have gotten better odds just before the tournament started but hey no complaints.

Let's hope we don't fall over at the last hurdle... The boys will be fired up to send Pidgy out a winner and he deserves it.

Yep I remember mate. Thats awesome, I reckon you will get your payout.

How good is Saturday night gonna be. First we get to watch Manly take on the cowboys, then we get the Aussies in the final. McGrath will be fired up I reckon.

I don't like the guy-he is a cheat no two ways about it!
The person I feel most sorry for is Darrell Hair who was forced out of umpiring for simply doing his job- an absolute disgrace!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4