Bunker is a SHAM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Im under the impression that the bunker cant check anything before the play of the ball anyway.

Ruling Explained

https://twitter.com/NRLBunker/status/850606833194500098

giphy.gif

I think the first bunker decision was wrong. Yes, they have given a clear justification for their ruling with the DCE incident technically occurring before the play the ball. The key word is "technically" and I think they are clasping at straws to cover their own a$$.

As I have mentioned a few times elsewhere and another poster mentioned here, they never at any stage scrutinised Widdop's marker positioning. There was just the one quick glimpse from a single camera angle, (which strongly suggested Widdop was indeed NOT square), yet no further scrutiny. It seemed that the bunker was just watching the DCE incident and then realised that technically it was before the play the ball and therefore over-looked everything else.

In regards to the 2nd decision over the strip I can live with that as a reasonable call. If I saw an opposition team lose the ball like that and us getting penalised for a strip I would in all honesty be pretty peed off.

Can't really blame Badger for that, he told the bunker to check it. They ignored it for some reason and just checked Widdop was square or some ****. And he gave the strip one as try too, but was overruled.

Incorrect. Badger did not ask for the bunker to check it. All he asked was to check if Widdop was square, nothing else. He completely ignored the fact that Nightingale took DCE out of the play.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...s-manly-dragons-nrl/1l9mgvnjfkx11ibso4mcfrn34

All true, but how does a first grader play the ball to nobody?@:rolleyes:

Manly need to get back to basics ASAP :wait:
watch it again & you will see walker do what he is supposed to do,
he begins to move into dummy half & when he sees dce running back to that position he moves to first receiver for the hit up, the same as every other time there is a deep kick to the winger.
i don't think coaches train players to deal with obvious foul play as seen today - silly of us to think the ref can get a simple call right

Can't really blame Badger for that, he told the bunker to check it. They ignored it for some reason and just checked Widdop was square or some ****. And he gave the strip one as try too, but was overruled.
what about the touchie he was right there and as if badger or the other ref didn't see it they need to get the bunker to check but they didn't . The bunker is a joke how could they not pick that up there's 4 of them in there pathetic

Fact: We didn't lose today's game because of the bunker.

Fact : But I agree they made a **** decision.

Question: Would it have changed the game , probably not.

Last week one of the players (I can't remember which game) was ruled to have caught the ball inside his goal area on the full and his team got the 20 metre tap. He had lost control of the ball, but it wasn't noticed by the refs.

After the play the ball on the first tackle of the set, the refs stopped it and ruled for a line dropout. Why?

Who do you think interjected? The lads watching on the video. They ruled AFTER the game had played on.

What a crock.

We were miserable today, but that doesn't take away from the poor performance of the Bunker. I'm tired of that whole thing.

In attempting to limit mistakes by referees by introducing more complex and elaborate methods, they have created a greater problem, in my opinion (which is all that matters).

Trying to create a utopia inevitably brings about a dystopia. Perfection is impossible.

Apply Ockham's Razor. All things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

To me, that means one ref and two touchies. It isn't perfect, but from my viewpoint it is a better system.

Now, here at The Quirkster, we understand that you may have a different opinion. We also understand that you value your own opinion. We also understand that your opinion is wrong, no matter how much you value it. My opinion is right.

Not the reaso we lost. How many threads has this maxta guy started ...5 a week? and a blurry pic. RESOLUTION BRO
Who says it's why we lost?
What a reject
At best this blokes played lawn bowls
Should change the name to Wombat drop kick....legacy is an injustice

The bunker can't rule on what happened before the play the ball however after the play the ball Nightingale was 10 metres offside and it wouldn't matter if the encounter with DCE was all DCE'S doing , it was over by the time that the ball was played . Simple verdict is Nightingale offside and penalty to Manly.

I totally agree, it is ****ed beyond all comprehension!

I call it the ADRIAN. After the hack ex player Adrian Brunker. The Adrian will always let you down.

Fact: We didn't lose today's game because of the bunker.

Fact : But I agree they made a **** decision.

Question: Would it have changed the game , probably not.
seriously you don't think that changed the game? 4 points makes a difference. After that they got a penalty and scored again. Now it's 10. they got confidence from that try and got a roll on. It was massive and changed the game 100% imo not too mention the afb strip but that's 50 50 but the 1st one no that's a penalty all day every day but as usual we cop the nuts like how lussick got a penalty for slapping someone. dces response was perfect he simply said really! when asking if a slap was a penalty.

Klemmer was penalised for slapping DCE so on that one the refs actually got it right and it was dumb play by a clearly frustrated Lussick.

Do we really want the bunker to be able to check previous plays though? Imagine how long everything would take then, they're already slow as **** half the time. The refs missed it, but that's just the refs being rubbish as usual.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8